200th find! Who Has It??

Seeker BP

I was trying to figure out which caches you've been to, but I can't find a list. Have you done the "Almost, but not quite lonely hill cache II" in Lancaster? or "Hannah's treasure at Cross Mound"? The names may be off a little, but a zip search for 43130 will find them.

Good luck.

Hello Bjorn. Yes, I have been to the Lonely Hill 2 Cache, but not the other. I will check it out. As for getting a list of caches found by others, go to the cache search page, and scroll close to the bottom. You will see search caches found by user name. You must type the exact user name in for it to properly search. I did mine, and it came right up with a total listing. Thanks for the response!!

www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=1717 I think this is one of our favorites in Ohio. I also noticed that there is a new one on this island as well. The ferry ride to it was worth the trip alone. We have some pictures posted here photos.yahoo.com/bc/gratefulmike68/lst?&.dir=/Vacations&.src=ph&.begin=9999&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/gratefulmike68/lst%3f%26.dir=/Vacations%26.src=ph%26.view=t not sure if this link will work for you or not. The pictures are labled Emerald Island Cache

If you want secluded AND terrain, try PewterZ's Hill in Fort Hill Monument park just South of Rocky Fork SP and a tad North of Sinking Spring in South-central OH. Shouldn't be too far you. The link is: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=29402

We just finished this cache last weekend, but be prepared for at least a 3 hour hike in deep forest and steep climbs to the top of two of Ohio's highest hills! It's worth it, tho. By-the-way, it's a two stager cache. Bring your treking pole if you have one.

Cheers ... BVCY Swim!

Well, I told you I would let you know how it went. Your advice was excellent, The pewter z cache was great. It was officially number 200. We had a blast with this one. It was everything that I like in a cache. We actually enjoyed this area so much, we spent about 6 hours playing around, and studying the flora and fauna. Thanks again for the advice. Seeker BP