add signature to forum posts with links

RedShoesGirl

i was dinking around with my forum signature the other day trying to change the quote and managed to not only lose the quote but also the link to my cointracking account. i made the change, logged out, logged back in but still no joy.

once before someone here told me how to fix it. can one of you kind folks please help!?

i was dinking around with my forum signature the other day trying to change the quote and managed to not only lose the quote but also the link to my cointracking account. i made the change, logged out, logged back in but still no joy.

once before someone here told me how to fix it. can one of you kind folks please help!?

knock knock, anyone home? :-)

It's broken.

The forums are not Groundspeak's software...

If signing out of the forums and signing back in to the forums doesn't work, it's still broke. :)

seriously?

if this is not the place to ask for help, perhaps even specific steps to take and in what order, where else does one ask?

Do a search of the Geocaching.com Web Site subforum:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=139

Various problems with sig lines, avatars, etc have been reported there. And Groundspeak knows about the problems. Not much else one can do.

B.

Just read the post that let us know you're not a Premium Member.

It's well past time that GS updated the Help Center section about PM that outlines the benefits of PM to include being able to add a sig line, post in the Off Topic forum, etc.

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.book&id=5

B.

i was actually a charter member but after a car accident left me unable to cache i didn't renew my premium membership right away. somehow that negated my charter-ness. one can be one of the first forum folks, but by letting the premium membership lapse temporarily i was no longer a founding member —i was no longer worthy. even though i have renewed my premium membership again over the years, i am still an uncharter member. how can one be NOT one of the first to sign up? go figure.

i have also be able to continue posting in the off-topic forum until recently.

so what you are saying is if i renew my premium membership i will be able to fix my signature - should have just left it alone in the first place because it was still working until last week. AND be able to post in the off topic forum. be still my beating heart.

what does it mean - the little red plus sign next to the words "premium member" under my avatar?

thanks!

lara