NEOGeocahers (Cleveland, OH area)

CJB4589

A new club is forming in the Cleveland, Ohio area and we are looking for fellow geocachers to join our ranks. The purpose of this club is to promote geocaching in this area and have some fun by getting together.

The club is register on Yahoo! Groups. The address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEOGeocachers/ If interested please use the link to register.

Thank you,

CJB4589 - Claire & Jim

The Northeast Ohio Geocachers, or NEO-Geocachers, or NEOcachers, or GONER's.... (OK, we're still working on it) .... had their first ever meeting last night.

The minutes from the meeting were as follows:

1. The beer was good.

2. The wings were good.

3. We need more local, thoughtful, caches placed soon. Claire and Jim are running out.

4. We need to work on our name.

5. Don't stand in front of cars in the parking lot.

6. Meeting adjourned.

We had a good time. If you weren't there, icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif.

Watch this board for news of the next meeting. And remember, if you aren't a GONER, you're just a regular geocacher.

Now where did I park my car??????? monkes.gif

The Northeast Ohio Geocachers, or NEO-Geocachers, or NEOcachers, or GONER's.... (OK, we're still working on it) .... had their first ever meeting last night.

The minutes from the meeting were as follows:

1. The beer was good.

2. The wings were good.

3. We need more local, thoughtful, caches placed soon. Claire and Jim are running out.

4. We need to work on our name.

5. Don't stand in front of cars in the parking lot.

6. Meeting adjourned.

We had a good time. If you weren't there, icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif.

Watch this board for news of the next meeting. And remember, if you aren't a GONER, you're just a regular geocacher.

Now where did I park my car??????? monkes.gif