Does any one want another cache in the metro Detroit area?

onestep off

I am almost done in setting everything up for one. It is going to be a mutiple cache and you are going to have to answer trivia questions to find the next cache. I plan on leaving a nice little prize for the first to find it, if you want it.

Please take everything I post with an MDOT trucks load of salt!

Sounds good,

When do you plan on placing it? Are you going to be putting MI1 in there? How many leg multi?

Will be looking foward to it. I am about to place my second cache its going to be a micro nothing to the scale of my first one umc's 1st cache but should still prove fun to hunt. It will be a lot easier to get to but harder to find. Should be a fair trade off.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Not so sure, Somewhat new Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

quote:
Does any one want another cache in the metro Detroit area?

No! We hate them in this town! Hate 'em!!

No, really, how metro are we talking? I'm dying for lunch hour caches in Dearborn (another reason for my "Way out there?!" repsonse to umc's cache; I'd been hoping it would be close to work).

migo_sig_logo.jpg

"It doesn't take a nucular scientist to pronounce 'foilage'." --Marge Simpson

Sure we can always use another cache to hunt!

Just don't put another at Orion Oaks Park, Oakland University Campus or similair overused place. Give us another spot with a fresh look on the SE Michigan area.

As a city dweller, I've considered placing another cache inside Detroit but I'm not sure everyone hunting it would be streetwise enough to hunt it safely, especially considering I think cache hunting is often a family recreation. Any thoughts on this? icon_confused.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

I am looking to place it this today or tomorrow.

Nope MI1 is not going into this cache although I will put MI2 in it icon_smile.gif. It will be a 6 legger, with 5 Michigan trivia questions in the first 5 locations.

It will be closer to Detroit than UMC's. But I do not think it will be a lunch hour type of hunt!

As for putting caches in Detroit it depends on where you put it, could make for some real exciting adventure storys!

quote:
Originally posted by Scook:

Just don't put another at...Oakland University Campus...Give us another spot with a fresh look on the SE Michigan area.

If I may say so, my cache at OU will give you exactly that...

quote:
It will be a 6 legger, with 5 Michigan trivia questions in the first 5 locations.

How about a leg per day? Then I'd have *six* lunch hour caches! icon_smile.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

"It doesn't take a nucular scientist to pronounce 'foilage'." --Marge Simpson

[This message was edited by Dinoprophet on November 07, 2002 at 05:03 AM.]

[This message was edited by Dinoprophet on November 07, 2002 at 05:03 AM.]

One step off email me the coords so that I can be first to your first like you were first to my first. icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

umc the coords are.

Don't tell anyone else or they may get there before you. icon_smile.gif

Good hunting.

Edited to tell ya that I have now placed the cache in the hands of Groundspeak, so go look it up!

[This message was edited by onestep off on November 10, 2002 at 12:07 PM.]

And *JUST* when I thought I'd finish up cachin' for the season! Major dilemma! Anyone have ideas how I can convince my husband that I should go looking for this one before we move out of Novi late this/early next month!? I can picture it now... both families up here helping us move stuff, and I'm out looking for this one!!!

BTW, what are the hours of this park? Mebbe I can catch enough light to do it in stages after work this week.... claim I'm 'working late'...

I walk the Maze of Moments, but everywhere I turn to, begins a new beginning, but never finds a finish... -Enya, Anywhere Is

Nobody should go looking for this cache, its probably not worth it, looks boring. icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

Where are you moving to Squirrel Nut?

I found it I found it. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Awesome job OneStepOff. I am still blown away by how wonderful of a cache you placed. You can read all about my experience on the cache page at Novi Tree Farm Treasure I had to post a few notes because of the lenght of my post.

Oh yeah, it was tough, but I figured I worked very hard for that two days in a row. But it to use the other day and still have a little left on it.