What happened to Team Goju?

gameoftheirlives

I recently saw that Nottawasaga Bluffs area was missing a large number of their caches. When I investigated, I found that the CO for those caches had archived them all. Also, Rattlesnake Hole, with 35 fave points is missing too. Again, it has been archived. What is going on? Has the Team moved away or have they given up geocaching for good?

I recently saw that Nottawasaga Bluffs area was missing a large number of their caches. When I investigated, I found that the CO for those caches had archived them all. Also, Rattlesnake Hole, with 35 fave points is missing too. Again, it has been archived. What is going on? Has the Team moved away or have they given up geocaching for good?

Perhaps a (over)reaction to the BTC war on Geocaching on THEIR Lands or lands under their management?

Of course that seems not to affect other lands where the BT runs (privately owned, etc.)

There might be other reasons, of course... that is just one possibility.

There is a topic on here on that subject with more detail.

Doug 7rxc

Out of respect for Team Goju, I might suggest that sending a polite email might be your best course of action. Beyond that, unless he chooses to come to these forums to answer your questions openly, we'd just be speculating on rumour and conjecture, and that's not really all that nice to do.

I have sent an email to Team Goju and did not receive a reply. I could take this to mean one of two things. Perhaps he has moved from the area and can no longer maintain his caches or he doesn't want me to know why. I did not post this question to start rumours and I am not interested in guesses. I have enjoyed finding many of the Team Goju caches and I have expressed my disappointment in the fact that they will no longer be available to find. I am simply asking if anyone knows why. I mean no disrespect.