2015 or2016

meowgo

What about in someplace in Arizona for 2015 or 2016?

doesn't sound like a good idea to me. How about Idaho in 2016 or 2017. But then Oregon in 2015 would be spot on.

Or why not Moose Jaw on 2015? Medicine Hat in 2016? Or how about 4 places in a row? Coming from the US to Canada. We'll get to Havre, then (the) border, then Turner then Climax. We could do that on 2015.

Edited by T.D.M.22

doesn't sound like a good idea to me. How about Idaho in 2016 or 2017. But then Oregon in 2015 would be spot on.

Or why not Moose Jaw on 2015? Medicine Hat in 2016? Or how about 4 places in a row? Coming from the US to Canada. We'll get to Havre, then (the) border, then Turner then Climax. We could do that on 2015.

But if go to Canada then only the last week of July and the first week of August would work otherwise we'll be waist deep in snow. :rolleyes:

But if go to Canada then only the last week of July and the first week of August would work otherwise we'll be waist deep in snow. :rolleyes:

I am Canadian and have to say your post is highly...

accurate... :D

Come one now, I'm from Alberta, and you know darn well that's not true....

We do have lots of places that we could have them indoors. Why in my city alone there are at least seven hockey arenas you could use. :laughing:

Come one now, I'm from Alberta, and you know darn well that's not true....

Liar. I'd post more, but I have to go bore a hole in the ice to get dinner... :ph34r:

northeast_snow-2.jpg

Edited by The_Incredibles_

Lets get this topic back on topic. No needed to mock someone English when it isnt thier first language. ASL and English arent the same. Yes i was able to understand what was said in the OP.

Either you posted to the wrong thread, or I missed something.

No, I think the pig does know. Anyway, in any language context is needed. The OP made a suggestion and others, not knowing what it was about, had made other suggestions. And for the record, all the places I named are real.

Lets get this topic back on topic. No needed to mock someone English when it isnt thier first language. ASL and English arent the same. Yes i was able to understand what was said in the OP.

Despite there being 7 grammatical errors in the above post, I was able to understand what was said.

Most grammar cops make grammatical errors as well. Just sayin... :ph34r:

Despite there being 7 grammatical errors in the above post, I was able to understand what was said.

Most grammar cops make grammatical errors as well. Just sayin... :ph34r:

Knot me@ eye am ah purfeckt spel-ling and grammur righter@