central ohio geocachers

^winger

All accross our wonderful buckeye state I see hear and read about fellow cachers wanting to get together! I know its not feasable for all to come up to Cleveland area in July for the Cleveland Metroparks cache hunt, but it would be real cool if alot of people showed up to support this event! Not only to support the event but to support and foster good relations amoungst us like minded geocacherz! So come on up and for more information on the event read up on Cleveland Metroparks forums posts

Viva La Buckeye!

<-T 3 a |/| B a || d i T 0->

S [] U T |-| 3 U < |_ i D [] |-| | []

LINK----->on topic forum thread from Cleveland Metroparks!

inserted message below!

Cleveland Metroparks

Geocacher posted May 07, 2002 01:48 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cleveland Metroparks summer social will be on Sunday, July 21. The clue-caches will be out Friday - Sunday. They won't be too tough - do-able in a day.

If people want to help brainstorm - I could really use it! Let me know and we'll have a meeting.

Carly Martin

(440) 247-7075

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll coordinate something if I can get an idea how many are interested and what sorts of folks we've got. Shoot me an email at ben@benbash.com with the following info:

Caching name, Adults, Kids, Traveling From, and Ages of oldest and youngest you are vouching for.

If we plan for late August, I'll have something ready in a couple weeks.

I was just thinking that this would be an excellent idea. It would be really cool (and very geeky) if we could all bring an item and hide a cache wherever we meet to signify this meeting.

There are so many beautiful locations around here, it would be hard to choose a meeting place. I don't check the forums much (this is my first time!), but you can email me at smurfchickNOSPAMPLEASE@livejournal.com if you come up with something. YAY! icon_biggrin.gif

I was just thinking that this would be an excellent idea. It would be really cool (and very geeky) if we could all bring an item and hide a cache wherever we meet to signify this meeting.

There are so many beautiful locations around here, it would be hard to choose a meeting place. I don't check the forums much (this is my first time!), but you can email me at smurfchickNOSPAMPLEASE@livejournal.com if you come up with something. YAY! icon_biggrin.gif