New Method for directions from location to location

So first off let me say, I was pissed at Google Maps for deleting the My Maps feature on the mobile, this update occurred as I was about to leave on a 30 or so destination SO I just printed off the coordinates/addresses and manually typed them in. Google Navigation since then has drained my battery.

I then would just type in the address / coordinates and look and see which roads I need to turn on, which honestly is easy. BUT 2 weeks ago, I accidentally "saved" a location on Google Maps, which is the Yellow Star. The star didn't leave the map, its there unless you turn it off. Last week I thought, why not save all the locations? When you want to go to 1 you just select the star, and its already there. This hasn't been tested on a full route yet but I know it will run smoothly since their locations are accurate. That's the only downside is ensuring accuracy, that's time consuming but hope it will be worth it.

here's an example, you may need to have an Instagram account to view this -

It won't let me edit the above post so I'll just give you an update.

The star's on Google Maps is very well worth the time plotting to ensure their accuracy of the location. I just did 100+ Historical Markers through Ohio / Kentucky - gas - food - hotel. So time saving, I wish I could label the stars for better organization but I'd recommend trying this out to everyone.

Thanks!