how many states have you found all the counties?

RogFel

We just completed our 15th state where we have found all the counties in. We are pretty proud of this.

How many states have you completed?

Hats off, that's a LOT to be proud of.

It took us awhile to bag the lower 48 states. While I have done my states Delorme Challenge I don't think I'll live long enough to attack counties ( of course my state doesn't have counties )

15 states is a great accomplishment! I also like coloring in counties, but so far I've only finished my home state of Pennsylvania (67 counties) and nearby Ohio (88 counties). Next goals are West Virginia and Maryland, which I can complete in day trips or weekend adventures, and Washington State (over halfway finished, even though it's on the opposite side of the country from me). The rest will have to wait until I retire.

I try hard to really experience each county, rather than just nicking the corner and finding the very first park and grab that I come across. Sometimes I'm better at this than others.

Wow! 15 states?!? That is quite a HUGE accomplishment!

We're working our way East....many more fun memories and road trips to make! We love grabbing counties, Thomas Guide, & DeLorme pages. I grew up in Washington state and had never visited the northeastern/southeastern corners until last summer. What a great excuse to hop in the car!

Excited to add a few more countries to our maps next fall, as well. :)

1595580_2.png?867973941378295

I have only found caches in all counties et al in 3 1st level administration units of the United States.

Washington, District of Columbia and Maine.

21862510-c0f8-4443-843a-50e122d666fd.jpg

Countries that's a different story.

I more interested in collecting countries instead of collecting counties as well. I think I have found caches in more countries than I have found in counties in my home state.

Edited by NYPaddleCacher

So far, one, Alabama. (Unless D.C. counts.) Working on our second, Oklahoma, which I aim to finish this fall.

If the Virginia county challenge had existed when we lived there, I would have worked to complete that as well as the Delorme, but I missed a few counties and independent cities by just focusing on the Delorme challenge.

Hard to do these and balance family and work as well, I've noticed.