Church Micro ATTRIBUTE ?

little-leggs

I have just discovered the joy of Pocket Queries ,, but I'd like to run one to list only ( CHURCH MICRO )

the church micro series is one of the biggest listed cache groups and has over 5300 cache's to its name

could an ATTRIBUTE be created or a key word option added to the pocket querie search ?

sorry if this has been asked for before ,

please could you give this some thought

martin

I have just discovered the joy of Pocket Queries ,, but I'd like to run one to list only ( CHURCH MICRO )

the church micro series is one of the biggest listed cache groups and has over 5300 cache's to its name

could an ATTRIBUTE be created or a key word option added to the pocket querie search ?

martin

It probably hasn't been asked before, because Church Micro's are regional, and as far as I know, indigenous to The UK, possibly even just England. :D I'd dare say there isn't a Church Micro in the whole United States, although someone will probably prove me wrong. But you got the best answer right off the bat, use existing bookmark lists, which you can run a PQ on.

yarp .. Church Micro's are a UK series

BUT , as Im new to PQ's its a beginners question

it just seems to be the best way I can see to List CM's in distance from my location ? Bookmarks are all over the place , or by number

who is the best person to ask , as as my old mum says , if you don'i ask you'll never know

it just seems to be the best way I can see to List CM's in distance from my location ? Bookmarks are all over the place , or by number

who is the best person to ask , as as my old mum says , if you don'i ask you'll never know

Ah yes, it is the whole UK, and who knew there was even a Church Micro Webpage? :P Oh, don't worry about asking!! I just don't think there would ever be an attribute for a regional series. In many of the Midwestern United States, many people have taken to making their cemetery caches part of a "Spirit Quest" series. But I'd dare say there isn't a single cemetery cache referred to as "Spirt Quest" in my State.

The Bookmark list seems to be up to date, with text stating so on the bookmark list page. Do you see where you could make a PQ from that list, on the bottom I believe it is?

Be nice to have a SideTracked, Motorway Mayhem, etc., attribute as well...

Too many and a lot of them regional.

Probably the best/easiest way is GSAK.

Find the existing PQs/Bookmarks, download them and make your own PQ's.

Be nice to have a SideTracked, Motorway Mayhem, etc., attribute as well...

Too many and a lot of them regional.

Probably the best/easiest way is GSAK.

Find the existing PQs/Bookmarks, download them and make your own PQ's.

There is a new, independent series in the Republic of Ireland.

As there are now between 40 and 60 CM added every week to the UK series it is quite a task to keep up-to-date and Andy33's bookmarks are inevitably updated in arrears - usually on Fridays. One cacher is helpfully keeping a GSAK database based on them which he republishes as a single PQ. Sorry, I can't give you a link as I keep my own GSAK database. If you join the Church Micro group on facebook it will be mentioned there fairly regularly.

A refinement of this feature request: ask for a generic attribute icon depicting a church with a gravestone or two next to it. That same attribute would work for Spirit Quest, Spirit Hunt and dozens of other cemetery cache series, as well as for the Church Micro series.

Some geocachers do not like to search for caches in or near cemeteries, and could then use the attribute to exclude such caches from their pocket queries. Some geocachers especially like this type of caches, and could then use the attribute to highlight them in their pocket queries. A church/cemetery attribute would receive a lot more use than many existing attributes. Does anyone really filter caches in or out of their pocket query based on whether picnic tables are nearby?

A refinement of this feature request: ask for a generic attribute icon depicting a church with a gravestone or two next to it. That same attribute would work for Spirit Quest, Spirit Hunt and dozens of other cemetery cache series, as well as for the Church Micro series.

Some geocachers do not like to search for caches in or near cemeteries, and could then use the attribute to exclude such caches from their pocket queries. Some geocachers especially like this type of caches, and could then use the attribute to highlight them in their pocket queries. A church/cemetery attribute would receive a lot more use than many existing attributes. Does anyone really filter caches in or out of their pocket query based on whether picnic tables are nearby?

O.M.G

there is some one thinking like me , the attributes that stick out for me are ( scuba gear ) ( snow mobiles ) Yes there there for others to add to their cache listings ,, and I don't think here in sunny somerset England I will ever add them to any of my caches But if there was a ( church / cemtery ) one it would definitely get used

martin

Not a good idea, the last thing we need is the attributes to get cluttered with all sorts of icons for different series.

If we have an attribute for Church Micro what next? Attributes for Sidetracked? Motorway Mayhem? And that's before you get into the endless possibilities for series like it all over the world.

martin

Not a good idea, the last thing we need is the attributes to get cluttered with all sorts of icons for different series.

If we have an attribute for Church Micro what next? Attributes for Sidetracked? Motorway Mayhem? And that's before you get into the endless possibilities for series like it all over the world.

So what do you think of Keystone's suggestion of expanding this to a generic churchyard/cemetery attribute?

When people used to ask for a night cache attribute, my question was "what genre is next?" My suggestion was always to start a public shared bookmark list, so once you found your first night cache you'd have a list of others. And even if no one list has all the night caches, there would be enough overlap to keep accumulating lists and never run out of night caches.

Now there is a Night cache attribute (flashlight required and recommended at night just didn't cut it), and IMO Groundspeak has opened the gates and now the burden lies with them to decide what genres and series deserve an attribute.

martin

So what do you think of Keystone's suggestion of expanding this to a generic churchyard/cemetery attribute?

When people used to ask for a night cache attribute, my question was "what genre is next?" My suggestion was always to start a public shared bookmark list, so once you found your first night cache you'd have a list of others. And even if no one list has all the night caches, there would be enough overlap to keep accumulating lists and never run out of night caches.

Now there is a Night cache attribute (flashlight required and recommended at night just didn't cut it), and IMO Groundspeak has opened the gates and now the burden lies with them to decide what genres and series deserve an attribute.

this is good , were talking now

cache owner would have to decide to add the desired attribute to there cache .

and the more options would be good , as we all don't use ( scuba gear ) ( snow mobiles ) and possible

never will

if we don't ever step up and ask the question , an answer will never be given

we all pay to play , so is it not far we hae a say

[...] So what do you think of Keystone's suggestion of expanding this to a generic churchyard/cemetery attribute?

[...]

Imho: A generic icon for caches that are part of any kind of series would make much more sense:

icon_share.png

Hans

Imho: A generic icon for caches that are part of any kind of series would make much more sense:
I don't get this. I never want to search for caches that are part of some series, any series, whatever series they may be part of.

I sometimes want to search for caches that are part of a specific series, but a generic "part of any series" attribute won't help with that at all.

martin

A generic "churchyard" wouldn't cover most of the church micros because large numbers of them aren't within the church grounds at all.

There are already too many attributes, such as the issues with "night cache" as you've identified. I'd be inclined to use attributes purely to highlight aspects of the cache that people might seek or avoid based on what specifically might be involved. The trouble is defining just what those might be - a wheelchair user might find "not wheelchair accessible" to be a useful way to exclude caches they won't be able to do, personally I ignore anything that's in someone's front garden, but it does seem there are so many attributes and at the same time so many new caches don't list any attributes at all.

sorry I think the point of my question has been misted a little

we don't all use all the attributes available to us all the time as for some we don' get snow ? so will not use or filter out snow mobile ? thats just one I can think of , my point is how do we get the attributes brought up to date with where caching is at today .

what was good ten years ago may not be the same today ,

so this comes as an idea , which I for one thinks it would be of use to ( UK ) cachers and anyone that likes church's around the world

so is there anyone out there that is thinking like me , that would like to see some form of church related attribute

remembering we're all different , but would like to get the most out of what we've got

(we pay to play the same as the rest of the world )

Actually - I like this idea. Ignore the phrase "church micro" - it's irrelevant. Add a field to add "where cache name includes xxxxx" as part of the pocket query parameters. Also, while we are on that, another for "where favourites => x"

Ideally, the new PQ interface will have an advanced mode where you could enter in pseudo-SQL statements much like the WHERE window in a GSAK macro, like this:

Difficulty = 1 AND Terrain = 3.5
OR
Difficulty = 1 AND Terrain > 4.0
OR
Difficulty = 1.5 AND Terrain > 3.5 

If that's too much, then a semi-advanced mode might work where you have the checkbox selection interface now, but the ability to add multiple instances of them.

Actually - I like this idea. Ignore the phrase "church micro" - it's irrelevant. Add a field to add "where cache name includes xxxxx" as part of the pocket query parameters. Also, while we are on that, another for "where favourites => x"

YES ... YES ... YES

a " KEY WORD " search

then you could add , what ever you like , for me it would be church micro ?

so is there anyone out there that is thinking like me , that would like to see some form of church related attribute
For some reason, I'm reminded of a scene from The Big Bang Theory where Howard Wolowitz is in a church and says, "I’m really just trying not to burst into flames." Anyway...

Would this attribute apply only to churches? Or would it apply to all buildings used for religious purposes (synagogues, mosques, temples, etc.)? Would it apply only to architecturally or historically significant buildings? Or would it also apply to places where religious groups meet in strip malls or office parks? And what about buildings that were built as churches, or that were used as churches in the past, but which are being used for something else currently?

This makes a lot of sense. Perhaps we could also exclude caches based on that as well, so perhaps if you can't be bothered to hunt film pots in parking areas you can ignore anything that says Sidetracked in it.

sorry I think the point of my question has been misted a little

we don't all use all the attributes available to us all the time as for some we don' get snow ? so will not use or filter out snow mobile ? thats just one I can think of , my point is how do we get the attributes brought up to date with where caching is at today .

what was good ten years ago may not be the same today ,

so this comes as an idea , which I for one thinks it would be of use to ( UK ) cachers and anyone that likes church's around the world

remembering we're all different , but would like to get the most out of what we've got

(we pay to play the same as the rest of the world )

The thing with attributes like whether snowmobiles are allowed or not is that they will inevitably only be relevant in some parts of the world. I don't imagine there's much question over whether caches in Uganda might be accessed by snowmobile or not.

An attribute seems to serve a primary purpose to filter caches for pocket queries. So if you're planning a snowmobile excursion in an area and want to find the caches you can get to while you're there, you'd look for caches where snowmobiles are permitted and exclude the ones where they are not. Someone like me who tends to cache by bicycle might ignore caches where cycling is prohibited, because I don't want to cycle 30 miles only to have to leave my bike and walk the last couple of miles along a footpath where cycling is prohibited. A wheelchair user can use the attributes to quickly find caches that they are likely to be able to complete, and so on. If I was visiting an area with lots of lakes I'd want to filter out caches that required boats or scuba gear but I'd be quite happy with a cache that involved walking substantial distances.

Caches that are hidden within a cemetary or churchyard may deserve their own attribute so people who particularly like or dislike such caches can filter them - the issue with a "church micro" attribute is that it relates to a specific series of caches rather than an aspect common to all caches - many of them don't require entering the churchyard at all.

If you're looking for a "church related attribute", what would qualify as "church related"? We've already had a question whether it relates specifically to Christian churches or to other religious buildings (in the UK there are also mosques, synagogues, Hindu temples, Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Halls, Hare Krishna temples, Christian Science reading rooms and no doubt others), and how close to the building does a cache need to be to qualify for the attribute? Does a church micro where the seeker can read a notice board from the street (or from Google Street View in some cases) and then head half a mile down the road to find a film pot behind a sign qualify for a "church related attribute" any more than a cache in a field that happens to enjoy a clear view of a nearby mosque? Does a puzzle cache that involves identifying a mosque from a satellite view to then deduce the coordinates three miles away count as "church related"? What about a multi where one possible route from one waypoint to the next happened to go past a church? Most importantly, why would someone seek out such caches with a view to either finding them or ignoring them?

martin

I've thought that rather than use attributes, that the ability to add keywords would provide the same functionality but be a lot more flexible. One could add a keyword phrase from a controlled vocabulary (e.g. night cache) or add their own. That way, any series of cache could be tagged with a specific keyword (church micro, spirit quest, E.T. cache, and so on, the ability to generate a PQ (or execute search) and add a "keyword" field could select every cache in a series for download (or to create an ignore list). Every cache listing could display a list of keywords that the CO has entered and clicking on one of the could generate a query which returned a list of caches with that keyword.

+1 to adding a keyword or "Starts With" approach to the search. The series owner need only be consistent with the cache names. The "Starts With" is already available, and pulls up the entire series that the OP is asking about. The only difference is that it isn't to be found anywhere as part of a PQ.

That said - it is easy to do something like this. PQ an entire area of interest, and let GSAK do the search. That's how I deal with series issues here.

I've thought that rather than use attributes, that the ability to add keywords would provide the same functionality but be a lot more flexible. One could add a keyword phrase from a controlled vocabulary (e.g. night cache) or add their own. That way, any series of cache could be tagged with a specific keyword (church micro, spirit quest, E.T. cache, and so on, the ability to generate a PQ (or execute search) and add a "keyword" field could select every cache in a series for download (or to create an ignore list). Every cache listing could display a list of keywords that the CO has entered and clicking on one of the could generate a query which returned a list of caches with that keyword.

In 2005 I would have endorsed this suggestion wholeheartedly. Back then the website was very much USA-centric. Some of that still remains.

A set of English keywords wouldn't be very friendly to Czech and Polish geocachers, to cite just two areas where geocaching is having a growth boom. And, "localizing" these keywords to multiple languages -- while easy to do on the website with the team of community translators -- would likely be a big headache for the pocket query generator.

In contrast, the attributes are universally recognizable icons. The "dogs allowed" icon means the same thing the world over, regardless of the word for "dog" in the local language. One set of attributes is gentle on the pocket query generator.

In 2005 I would have endorsed this suggestion wholeheartedly. Back then the website was very much USA-centric. Some of that still remains.

A set of English keywords wouldn't be very friendly to Czech and Polish geocachers, to cite just two areas where geocaching is having a growth boom. And, "localizing" these keywords to multiple languages -- while easy to do on the website with the team of community translators -- would likely be a big headache for the pocket query generator.

In contrast, the attributes are universally recognizable icons. The "dogs allowed" icon means the same thing the world over, regardless of the word for "dog" in the local language. One set of attributes is gentle on the pocket query generator.

Rather than keywords from a set list, I'd prefer tags. Cache owners could tag their caches with whatever word(s) they like, in whatever language is appropriate. Sure someone will spell a word wrong here or there so it won't show up in a search, and perhaps there are synonyms for some concepts and you wouldn't expect a cache owner to list them all, but the flexibility would unbeatable for doing searches.

The other option would be to index the text of all caches and provide searching the index. The old keyword search (that was really a title search, and is now a title 'starts with' search) fails because it is based on old SQL technology without a text index. When the number of caches got too big this became too slow to be useful. ('Starts with' allows a simple index to be built and speeds thing up at the cost of flexibility) Modern databases now have the ability to create full text indices of selected fields and quickly search these. I find it odd that Groundspeak hasn't upgraded their database to one that has the capability then allow text search from the search page as well as from PQs.

Edited by tozainamboku

Rather than keywords from a set list, I'd prefer tags. Cache owners could tag their caches with whatever word(s) they like, in whatever language is appropriate. Sure someone will spell a word wrong here or there so it won't show up in a search, and perhaps there are synonyms for some concepts and you wouldn't expect a cache owner to list them all, but the flexibility would unbeatable for doing searches.

The other option would be to index the text of all caches and provide searching the index. The old keyword search (that was really a title search, and is now a title 'starts with' search) fails because it is based on old SQL technology without a text index. When the number of caches got too big this became too slow to be useful. ('Starts with' allows a simple index to be built and speeds thing up at the cost of flexibility) Modern databases now have the ability to create full text indices of selected fields and quickly search these. I find it odd that Groundspeak hasn't upgraded their database to one that has the capability then allow text search from the search page as well as from PQs.

I do a fair amount of work with tagging and adding keywords from a controlled vocabulary to improve discovery/searching. For a project I'm working on now I wrote an autotagging service that works with multiple vocabularies (one of them has terms in 21 different languages). It does text extraction from fields in a database (with about a half million records) as well as from full text in articles. That becomes part of the search index and the auto tags are also used as facets (which can be thought of something between searching and browsing).

Many modern systems which provide search capabilities don't search on the the database directly. Instead, data can be extracted from the database into search index such as Lucene, Solr, or elasticsearch. You don't need to throw away the database. It would still be the primary source of content, but searching would go against a separate index which does scale to millions of records.

No. An Attribute should NOT Apply to a Temporary or just a Single cache series.

What WOULD be nice is a GeoTrail/GeoArt Attribute. This would apply to Any Geotrail or GeoArt. That way, if you're looking to Exclude a GeoTrail, then you would just use the CURRENT PQ Form to Exclude(or Only Include) that attribute.

The Steaks

P.S. Some GeoTrails will use the Scuba Diving attribute. This is BAD for those of us that actually want to Count a Real usage of that attribute...

A church micro attribute would be good for those wanting to avoid bursting into flame on church grounds as well. These are the same people who burn their fingers and retinas when they find religious tracts in caches.
In the meantime:

danger-yes.gif

Arr! But what I don't be understandin' is, what do piddlin' wee containers hidden near churches have to do with the good ol' jolly roger?

(SICNR)

Im still finding it hard to under stand the problem with updating the Attribute list , to reflect EVERYONE/s needs and not just one side or aspect of the hobby .
Attributes work best when there are a limited number of them, and when they are of general utility. If Groundspeak creates every attribute that anyone asks for, then there won't be a limited number of them, and many of them will be very specific, to the point of being useless except in very limited circumstances.

we must move away from the words ( CHURCH MICRO ) as a spastic attribute .. and think more along the line of , tag caches which form part of a series , so other around the world could use it if they like'd

we don't all use all the attribute that GS have chosen for use ,, ie , snowmobile , scuba gear , Im not saying remove these just because I don't use them as I know others do . but it would be nice to have an attribute I'd use ?

All Im asking is for an attribute that could be useful , and useful to other like me who like to find church micros ,, which is UK series and its now topping well over 5600 caches .

so to round this off ,,

please consider revamping the attributes available to us , giving thought to cacher in different parts of the world who have different interests and goals in the hobby of ours . ( Geocaching )

we must move away from the words ( CHURCH MICRO ) as a spastic attribute .. and think more along the line of , tag caches which form part of a series , so other around the world could use it if they like'd

we don't all use all the attribute that GS have chosen for use ,, ie , snowmobile , scuba gear , Im not saying remove these just because I don't use them as I know others do . but it would be nice to have an attribute I'd use ?

All Im asking is for an attribute that could be useful , and useful to other like me who like to find church micros ,, which is UK series and its now topping well over 5600 caches .

so to round this off ,,

please consider revamping the attributes available to us , giving thought to cacher in different parts of the world who have different interests and goals in the hobby of ours . ( Geocaching )

It would make a lot more sense to allow searches based on the cache name, so you could search for caches with names beginning with "Church Micro".

I'm generally bored witless with micros but often find the church micros more interesting than most so it's something I'd find interesting too. I just wouldn't want an attribute, because the logical extension of the request is that we also have an attribute for the Sidetracked series, another for the Motorway Mayhem, another for A-Road Anarchy, and so on. Then you end up with the endless derivatives in different countries around the world and the list of attributes becomes unmanageable.

Being able to search based on the cache name would also let people do stuff like search for anything containing "Challenge", or find/exclude any power trail based on the names of the caches. If you don't like the particular trail you can just exclude anything that contains "Soggy Filmpot Trail" or whatever.

so to round this off ,,

It would make a lot more sense to allow searches based on the cache name, so you could search for caches with names beginning with "Church Micro".

I'm generally bored witless with micros but often find the church micros more interesting than most so it's something I'd find interesting too. I just wouldn't want an attribute, because the logical extension of the request is that we also have an attribute for the Sidetracked series, another for the Motorway Mayhem, another for A-Road Anarchy, and so on. Then you end up with the endless derivatives in different countries around the world and the list of attributes becomes unmanageable.

Being able to search based on the cache name would also let people do stuff like search for anything containing "Challenge", or find/exclude any power trail based on the names of the caches. If you don't like the particular trail you can just exclude anything that contains "Soggy Filmpot Trail" or whatever.

The "search" is (or was!) there.

It just didn't sort by distance from your choice of centre...

eg. SideTracked caches are world wide. If I'm after SideTracked caches near me, I don't want caches in America showing up!

I'm for cache owners being able to list as a Series, but if it's only a series attribute then caches in series like Motorway Mayhem, SideTracked and Church Micro are all going to be in the same search results.

And, as for series being Bookmarked... The Church Micro series is "now topping well over 5,600" that's well above anyones PQ size. And I'd rather not have to use 6 PQ's to get ALL the 'so far Bookmarked, including Archieved and Temp Disabled, AND the ones I've Found, just to get the few around where I'm visiting.

Edited by Bear and Ragged

so to round this off ,,

The "search" is (or was!) there.

It just didn't sort by distance from your choice of centre...

eg. SideTracked caches are world wide. If I'm after SideTracked caches near me, I don't want caches in America showing up!

I'm for cache owners being able to list as a Series, but if it's only a series attribute then caches in series like Motorway Mayhem, SideTracked and Church Micro are all going to be in the same search results.

And, as for series being Bookmarked... The Church Micro series is "now topping well over 5,600" that's well above anyones PQ size. And I'd rather not have to use 6 PQ's to get ALL the 'so far Bookmarked, including Archieved and Temp Disabled, AND the ones I've Found, just to get the few around where I'm visiting.

Good call, I could have worded that a lot better. It would be nice if such a search was available within pocket queries, so I could say something like "show me the 1000 caches closest to my home, with CHURCH MICRO in their name, that are active and that I haven't found".

Likewise the same feature would let me say something like "show me the 1000 caches closest to my home that are active and unfound, and don't have SOGGY FILMPOT POWERTRAIL in the name"

The problem with that is that not all caches in a church yard or cemetery include church or cemetery in the name of the cache or even in the description. I suppose this is either because they don't think about it or to save some level of suprise until cachers arrive.

I support a cemetery/church yard attribute. It would be helpful to segregate/search for caches. Cache owners for a variety of reasons may not want to put cemetery or church in the name of the cache. Some people would rather not cache in cemeteries. Others like to for various reasons such as low colateral traffic or completing cemetery or church challange caches. Others may simply want to know before they go regardless of the cache name that the cache is in a cemetery so they are prepared. An attribute would allow this information to be communicated and searched in an alternate and segregated way. Such an attribute is one way to more easily adjudicate whether a cache qualifies for a cemetery challenge cache. The logo would be very simple, a headstone center bottom or possibly in the foreground/bottom left with a church steeple in the background/upper right.

One problem with the keyword or has tag philosphy is overcoming language barriers. One would have to narrow he search to one term for church or cemetery and then translate into multiple languages or run the search in multiple languages. The visual aspect of an attribute icon overcomes that hurdle. They tend to be more broadly understood across language, cultural, and even religious divides. In cases where they are not cross culturually inuitive, they can be easily learned. So If I am in a in Europe and will be looking for caches in several countries,possibly in the same day or in one country with multiple languages I don't have to worry about running PQs in three different languages to find caches in church yards or cemeteries. Switzerland is an excellent example. German, French and Italian are all offical languages. Having a tri-language cache name is excessive.

Edited by Bluespade00

The problem with that is that not all caches in a church yard or cemetery include church or cemetery in the name of the cache or even in the description. I suppose this is either because they don't think about it or to save some level of suprise until cachers arrive.

There's also a problem that not all bus stop caches have "bus stop" in their name. We need a "bus stop" attribute.

And a "parking lot" attribute.

And a "forest" attribute.

And a "park" attribute.

And a.......

....no? No, you're right. That would just be silly.

Others may simply want to know before they go regardless of the cache name that the cache is in a cemetery so they are prepared.

So, what are your preparations. Mine include holy water, a silver mirror, and a wooden stake. :-)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

In all seriousness, I also support a church/cemetery attribute. While the so called "Church Micro" series is located in the UK, we have lots of less organized church related geocaches in my area. We have several geocachers that place cemetery caches in all of the little cemeteries throughout Northern Idaho. I happen to find these caches to be some of the better ones in the area. A couple of them have some semi-famous people buried in them, along with well-known settler names. On the flip side, I could see others that would want to avoid church and/or cemetery caches for a variety of personal reasons.

On the other hand, this assumes that the CO takes the time to mark the correct attributes. Well, that is a topic for another discussion.

Thanks, Skye.

Seriously, guys, you are not thinking this through. I appreciate the church micro series is a significant one where you are (England?) but you are asking for an attribute to describe the location, rather than the hide. Let's say you get what you want - the precedent is now set. Next there will be a car park attribute (which is not the same as a park and grab), a railway station attribute, road barrier attribute, bridge attribute, railway-but-not-the station attribute, LPC attribute, park (green space) attribute, supermarket attribute, hardware store attribute, disused road attribute, roadside fence attribute, seat attribute... the list is endless. You are asking for a thousand attributes to be added!

I definatly do NOT support the church micro attribute idea. Better is for Groundspeak to upgrade their SQL backend, to provide full text searching, and for COs of the church micro series to standardise their cache names. And then to allow for searching for a phrase (such as "church") within the title or the description on the Find a Cache screen.