What my collection will look like post-sale

Kealia

I figured I would share a few pictures of what my collection will look like when I'm done selling off what I intend to sell.

Here is the first case. Some coins should be familiar and I'm sure there are a few that aren't. (And no, I'm not taking offers on any of these, sorry.)

Smart phone camera quality and poor lighting -

20140401_143700.jpg

I figured I would share a few pictures of what my collection will look like when I'm done selling off what I intend to sell.

Here is the first case. Some coins should be familiar and I'm sure there are a few that aren't. (And no, I'm not taking offers on any of these, sorry.)

20140401_143700.jpg

a most wonderful collection..anxious to see the rest !

ILYK

ILYL

Very, VERY nice....

Kealia:

That is one beautiful thinned out collection. Where did you get that great display case? This looks very very nice!

Hope you share the other case(s) as well.

You don't really want to keep that eartha coin. :bad::tongue:

Oh, yes I do! :anitongue:

Doc - I bought it off Ebay a number of years ago. I have a bunch of these (some with the black backing and some without). With the thinning of the collection the cases are being sold off, too. (already sold)

It's nice to free up some room, for sure.

This part of the collection needs to be moved to a case with the black background like the first picture, and will undergo some shifting/re-arranging but here it is as it stands now:

20140404_111530.jpg

There are some more obcure coins in there so I will explain;

Row 1 (top): Different versions of the Canine Cachers coins I did many years ago.

Row 2: Santa Cruz County Geocachers coins that I did a long time ago (many versions) + the Silver USA 5 year anniversary coin.

Row 3: More of the Canine Cacher series

Row 4: Central Coast Geocachers coins I was involved in producing + personal coin from Bryan @ Groundspeak + GBA Earthquake coin in GOLD (only two minted)

Row 5: GBA (Geocachers of the Bay Area) coins that I either designed or help produce + personal coins from Shop99er and the Spring Fling event where I met him and a bunch of people!

Row 6: Geo Achievement, another Bryan coin + a Volunteer coin or two

Row 7: personal cons/Fimo tokens from Moop Along, Worker of Wood (WOW) and a Holiday Groundspeak coin

More to come!

This part of the collection needs to be moved to a case with the black background like the first picture, and will undergo some shifting/re-arranging but here it is as it stands now:

20140404_111530.jpg

There are some more obcure coins in there so I will explain;

Row 1 (top): Different versions of the Canine Cachers coins I did many years ago.

Row 2: Santa Cruz County Geocachers coins that I did a long time ago (many versions) + the Silver USA 5 year anniversary coin.

Row 3: More of the Canine Cacher series

Row 4: Central Coast Geocachers coins I was involved in producing + personal coin from Bryan @ Groundspeak + GBA Earthquake coin in GOLD (only two minted)

Row 5: GBA (Geocachers of the Bay Area) coins that I either designed or help produce + personal coins from Shop99er and the Spring Fling event where I met him and a bunch of people!

Row 6: Geo Achievement, another Bryan coin + a Volunteer coin or two

Row 7: personal cons/Fimo tokens from Moop Along, Worker of Wood (WOW) and a Holiday Groundspeak coin

More to come!

thanks for a look at all the versions of the canine coins....doggie coins ! I hope to someday be able to trade personal coins with brya for the new version of his coin.

ILYK

ILYL

Here is the third case, which needs some re-ordering/grouping with the last one at some point:

20140408_103307.jpg

Row 1: Various Mausion coins

Row 2: Hawaiian themed + California Poppy

Row 3: Worker of Wood, various Flying Spaghetti Monster + Hawaiian event (shop99er)

Row 4 & 5: various finishes of FSM

Row 6: GBA (Geocachers of the Bay Area) DeathMarch coins (front/back) + different finishes of my Kealia/Hula Bum personal + Original Fizzy coin (wait, is that GOLD version?!?!? :shocked: )

Row 7: Different finished of various local coins + Nomex personal

Row 8: Not geocoins, but coins collected at various National Parks, etc. while traveling

Kealia/Hula Bum personal - LOVE it.

Thanks. We only made 100 of them back in, um.......2006.

I think other than the three in my case, I have 2 left awaiting to be dropped in some awe-inspiring location yet TBD.

My mail box is awe-inspiring just place it there :anicute: . What a great collection you have thank you for sharing it:)

I think other than the three in my case, I have 2 left awaiting to be dropped in some awe-inspiring location yet TBD.

i think the mojave desert would be a good place, in a cache yet to be placed....but we could arrange one.

I bagged one of them in about 06, when you guys were up here for the Fling. I lost count of the offers I've had for it.

Would you be interested in one of the coins Misguided One and I made a few years ago? This is the original concept art:

BonJet.jpg

The thing is huge---we call it The Coaster.

Edited by Shop99er

Thanks for the offer Mark, but I don't have room for anything new at this point!

Jed, that's a spiffy-looking coin. The crow reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe. (I don't know the connection to the Grateful Dead as I was never a fan).