List Feature

Phydux

I use waymarks to find interesting places to visit while I am in an area. When I find something I would like to go see, I make note of it, but is there a way to save it to a list which I can then look at when I get to the area and would like to remember all of them, I have to start my looking all over again. Is there a way to add them to a list on the site which I could get to when I signed in?

There is nothing like that on the site.

All workarounds involve third-party tools. What I do is: save the ones I want as GPX files, combine them all into one with GSAK, and then upload it to my smartphone with a GPX reader app. But there other possibilities.

All workarounds involve third-party tools. What I do is: save the ones I want as GPX files, combine them all into one with GSAK, and then upload it to my smartphone with a GPX reader app. But there other possibilities.

Same here, but different:

Save gpx

import into Garmin Base Camp

Export to the car gps or handheld gps

I don't think there is any other way.

Same here, but different:

Save gpx

import into Garmin Base Camp

Export to the car gps or handheld gps

I don't think there is any other way.

I have Garmin Base Camp too, but use EasyGPS.