Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bernd das Brot Team

Category Proposal: Mystical Creatures

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. Human mythology is full of mythical creatures, from the Birdmen in Egypt to the Gila Monster in Arizona. Not to mention dragons. And the world is full of statues and pictures of these creatures. Am I missing something or is there really no way to waymark those? We have "Famous Fictional Figures", but that is for specific creatures. So, "Puff the Magic Dragon" would fit, but a general statue of a dragon would not.

The only other category we have is Sphinxes - what about all the others?

I really hope, I'm just missing something. If not: Who is interested in filling that gap?

Hello everybody. Human mythology is full of mythical creatures, from the Birdmen in Egypt to the Gila Monster in Arizona. Not to mention dragons. And the world is full of statues and pictures of these creatures. Am I missing something or is there really no way to waymark those? We have "Famous Fictional Figures", but that is for specific creatures. So, "Puff the Magic Dragon" would fit, but a general statue of a dragon would not.

The only other category we have is Sphinxes - what about all the others?

I really hope, I'm just missing something. If not: Who is interested in filling that gap?

Yep, sounds like a gap, I can't figure out suitable category ..