Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arctura

Best caches from Gary to Lansing along I94 & I69?

I'm going to be taking a short trip to East Lansing MI in about a week or so. What are the best caches in Lansing and East Lansing? I'm not going to have much time for caching, so I'd also like to know which quick caches are recommended. Which ones are okay (legal and relatively safe) to find after dark?

Also, what caches do you recommend along I94 and I69, the route from Gary IN, through Michigan City IN, Benton Harbor/St Joe MI, Kalamazoo MI, Battle Creek MI, and into Lansing MI?

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm looking forward to some good input from the locals who are in the know.

[This message was edited by Arctura on July 31, 2003 at 12:26 PM.]

Try these zip codes: 46324,46319,46409,46368,46304,46350.Those start from Hammond and go to LaPorte. That will get you to the Michigan state line. Maybe someone in Michigan Can take it from there.

Good Luck!

Maps?!? I don't need no stinking maps! I got coordinates!

There's a fine line between Geocaching and mental illness, I just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Hmm, you haven't got a lot of response from Michigan here. I'm not familiar with that side of the state. I'll post a note in the MiGO forums about this thread, you'll get a response then.

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

Well the mountain was so beautiful that this guy built a mall and a pizza shack

Yeah he built an ugly city because he wanted the mountain to love him back -- Dar Williams

Sorry, I have the NW Lower Michigan report. I did go to MSU, as if that helps......NOT. Have fun in Michigan!

Make a sanity check.migo_sig_logo.jpg