How do I view older threads in the Geocaching Topics forum?

beauxeault

I have recently seen a number of older threads resurrected by new posts in the Geocaching Topics forum. The threads currently available in that forum seem to be limited to just the most recent 3 pages. How can I browse through older threads?

Go down to the bottom of the topics list, look for filter options, adjust the time frame amount.

That will do it!

As for older topics... I think you should enjoy reading them, but think hard about whether resurrection to the present is a good idea. For really old ones, you may be best to start a new one but can mention via a link the existence of the older / original topic(s). A quick look around will show that many have been turned into 'zombie' topics by new folks that don't read the dates of the original. Sometimes it works, but most often the topic, while interesting, is way out of date in many aspects. Having a new topic isn't the same as having duplicate topics.

Have fun, hope that helps you!

Doug 7rxc

I have recently seen a number of older threads resurrected by new posts in the Geocaching Topics forum. The threads currently available in that forum seem to be limited to just the most recent 3 pages. How can I browse through older threads?

Go down to the bottom of the topics list, look for filter options, adjust the time frame amount.

That will do it!

As for older topics... I think you should enjoy reading them, but think hard about whether resurrection to the present is a good idea. For really old ones, you may be best to start a new one but can mention via a link the existence of the older / original topic(s). A quick look around will show that many have been turned into 'zombie' topics by new folks that don't read the dates of the original. Sometimes it works, but most often the topic, while interesting, is way out of date in many aspects. Having a new topic isn't the same as having duplicate topics.

Have fun, hope that helps you!

Doug 7rxc

Thank you. More help than I hoped for.