Travel Bug not passed on

JR team

The cacher (team) that has your TB has visited but three caches since they picked up your bug.

Things to consider:

It's winter yet (for the most part), many cachers slow their caching activities during winter;

They are fairly prolific cachers, as such, I would expect they will eventually place your bug;

Email -- if you don't check the box to include your email address and they use the *reply* button, their reply goes to <noreply@geocaching.com>. They may have responded, but it simply did not forward to you without your email address. This is a common mistake that many folks make -- on both sides of the issue.

Admittedly, they have had it for two months, but in reality, this is not uncommon. I merely think you may be expecting too much, too soon, too quickly -- especially given the time of the year and this season's weather patterns in the northern hemisphere.

What can you do when someone takes your travel bug and doesn't pass it on? This person also refuses (for unknown reasons) to answer an e-mail.

Learn to live with it.

For many reasons, people pick up trackables and never move them on or log them properly.

I've given up on the trackables game. I'll pick up and move someone's trackable once in a while, but I won't release any more of them.

B.

I too have just noticed one of my trackables has gone missing, contacted the last person to have picked it up back in December 2013 only to be told that they gave it to somebody else to drop off somewhere but this has not happened, also got the email address for this person but they refuse to answer me with information I need.

I too have just noticed one of my trackables has gone missing, contacted the last person to have picked it up back in December 2013 only to be told that they gave it to somebody else to drop off somewhere but this has not happened, also got the email address for this person but they refuse to answer me with information I need.

If the cacher that originally picked it up is a friend of the person he gave it to I would email him again and see if he couldn't talk to his friend. In the first place he shouldn't have just given it to the other person, he should have have him grab it, providing the person he gave it to is even a cacher. Otherwise you may be SOL.

If the cacher that originally picked it up is a friend of the person he gave it to I would email him again and see if he couldn't talk to his friend. In the first place he shouldn't have just given it to the other person, he should have have him grab it, providing the person he gave it to is even a cacher. Otherwise you may be SOL.