Did I log this Travel Bug before?

NetteLeut(h)e

It sure would be nice, wouldn't it? With the many pages of visits, it sometimes takes 10 minutes, or longer, to learn if the trackable is an old friend. I usually take photos, and in the past there was also a link from the photo to the log. That link remains for cache photos, but not for trackable photos.

I go to the map where all the logs are listed in one page, then search there. The system doesn't help you like it does for caches. I've seen such a feature required a couple times, but, when you think about it, this case doesn't really come up that often, so I'm not surprised it's not a high priority.

I go to the map where all the logs are listed in one page, then search there. The system doesn't help you like it does for caches. I've seen such a feature required a couple times, but, when you think about it, this case doesn't really come up that often, so I'm not surprised it's not a high priority.

That only works now because I bought a new computer four days ago. TB map pages with thousands of visits would freeze the other machine. If I could only get the new one to recognize the Oregon at a usable percentage of tries, I'd be set. But that is a different issue...

Well, that is the closest post I found for my exact same question... Why can't we have a smilley face at the top of the tracktable page when retrieved or discovered??

I moved hundreds, I drop many just to pick them up later in another location. I discover some in events (although I usually forget to log these discover, and rather log the retrieve only), but then I see later that I already logged it long ago!

So, yes, it happens all the time.

I don't, but some use logging programs for mass-discover, regardless of having logged them before... so that is mass junk!

A MUST in my mind!!