little plastic stands

RedShoesGirl

i would like to put some of my coins out for display. i used to have those little plastic stands but have forgotten which size best fits all. micros not considered. it would have to hold a tranquility, my largest coin down to the goblindust - which i am not sure how big it is. standard i think for the time.

they have them on ebay but i don't want to buy a bunch if they are too big or too small.

thanks!

lara

i would like to put some of my coins out for display. i used to have those little plastic stands but have forgotten which size best fits all. micros not considered. it would have to hold a tranquility, my largest coin down to the goblindust - which i am not sure how big it is. standard i think for the time.

they have them on ebay but i don't want to buy a bunch if they are too big or too small.

thanks!

lara

I've been getting mine here Plastic Coin Stands, half the price of the ebay ones

thanks!

lara

I've been getting mine here Plastic Coin Stands, half the price of the ebay ones

which size are you buying? the largest coin i have is a tranquility which i think is a little less than 2." can't find the measuring device...

ebay dealer has 36 for 18.50 and free shipping.

Edited by RedShoesGirl

thanks!

lara

which size are you buying? the largest coin i have is a tranquility which i think is a little less than 2." can't find the measuring device...

ebay dealer has 36 for 18.50 and free shipping.

I use the 1 1/2 in and it holds the Tranquility just fine in fact it holds a larger coin as well.