Wisconsin Geocachers

Yiribana

I looked on Yahoo for a Wisconsin geocaching forum, and didn't find one, so I started one. I have not put any work into the group yet. I wanted to see if there was any interest before I did so.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wi_cache/

Is there someone more interested than I am that would prefer to run such a group? I only started it because I want there to be one and there isn't one.

thanks!

Hermione

Not all groups are Yahoo icon_wink.gif

Just to expand a little on my fellow cacher Renegade Knight:

When you look up caches from a state from the main Geocaching page, you get a very different results page than you do if you search from the advanced search page.

The one from the main page gives recent travel bug movements, the most recent placements and links to the local organizations if known.

The other link from the advanced page gives a complete list of active caches by state with the most recent ones on top (a handy way to search for the newest caches around).

Anyway, it's cool that you want to connect with other cachers. It really makes it interesting to talk with someone else as obsessed as we are.

Markwell

Chicago Geocaching