Selling off my Dorkfish Geocoin Collection

dorkfish

For anyone who might be interested I just wanted to post a note that I am selling my entire Dorkfish Geocoin collection on ebay. I don't do anything with the coins anymore other than just let them sit in a box on a shelf and I've decided to just let them go for others to enjoy. I really don't have that many anymore anyway. I've posted a link to one auction below and you can find the others by just doing a quick search. Or just by typing in Dorkfish. It has turned out to be a much slower process than I anticipated. Anyway, you can email me privately if there is something you are looking for or just keep an eye out on ebay. I imagine I will be completely finished in 1-2 weeks. Thanks everyone for all the wonderful memories!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121296465267?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Love the Karma coins and really would like to bid, but over $20.- shipping for one coin is too steep for me... :unsure:

shipping costs have been corrected, if anyone notices any other out of USA shipping cost mistakes please let me know. I checked the first class box on them all but this one somehow got the priority one checked instead.

I have finally finished adding all of my coins to ebay. Everything will be ending Saturday, Sunday, & Monday. Here is a link to one of the trackable coins ending on Monday. Just click "see other items" under the seller information on the right hand side to see everything else I am selling. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121300693804?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649. Or of course you can just type dorkfish geocoin on ebay and all of my stuff should come up.

Thanks everyone who has bid on my items and for the kind words.

Karma aka dorkfish