cointracking problems ...

RedShoesGirl

i am having problems on cointracking and was wondering if anyone else was. i was only able to get onto the site tonight by clicking on the link in my sig line.

when i tried to send them a message i got this

>>>>Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'cointrac_comment'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home3/talkinga/public_html/cointracking.com/Connections/help.php on line 8

Couldn't connect.<<<<

i also got that message when trying to look at the help page because, well, i needed help.

can someone who CAN send a message let them know there is a problem?

thanks so much...

lara

I was able to use RedShoesGirl access info to log in as her, and everything was working a-ok.

I emailed her to ask if she made sure her browser had "cookies" turned on - the login requires cookies.

I have also been working on revamping the Help Files and a couple of other issues that broke on the new server after a somewhat minor update.

I am almost finished those fixes too.

Thanks for letting me know via email about the problems - I don't follow all of the threads here as often as I'd like due to work, but once I know something is amiss I get to it as fast as possible.

-- Marc

March 14, 2014 @ 5:23 PM

Edited by SilverMarc

I was able to use RedShoesGirl access info to log in as her, and everything was working a-ok.

I emailed her to ask if she made sure her browser had "cookies" turned on - the login requires cookies.

I have also been working on revamping the Help Files and a couple of other issues that broke on the new server after a somewhat minor update.

I am almost finished those fixes too.

Thanks for letting me know via email about the problems - I don't follow all of the threads here as often as I'd like due to work, but once I know something is amiss I get to it as fast as possible.

-- Marc

thanks marc, yep, when i go to the page, it says "hi lara."

still can't add the specific "facedances" to my list though.

March 14, 2014 @ 5:23 PM