Cheeseburgers... Yummmmmm

Markwell

Couldn't resist clicking on the link since I just saw J. Buffett on Monday. What a great idea for a getogether but it's a little too far for me to travel.

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

quote:
Originally posted by Fallenfaery:

Paradise perhaps not...but will I be the only female?

Both Jennifer and I will be there, so you will not be the only female. She is looking forward to the event. She is more addicted to caching then I am, so you will be in good company.

Laugh now, but I've got plenty to do when I'm the last person on the planet

quote:

I knew he wasn't a female...it was a joke icon_smile.gif

If you were to mention conversation at the party, I am sure Jenn would be more then happy to tell the story about how when I was 16, I dressed up as a women for Halloween at work. She likes to bring that up and watch me turn red. At the time, I had really long hair, and as ashamed as I am to admit it, I looked good. You can not imagine how funny I felt asking my Mom to borrow a bra! icon_biggrin.gif

I am just hoping that Kelly makes it so that I can buy him several beers in hopes of making him tipsy and revealing the final location of Liberal Arts to us!

Shameless Plug time:

Wonder Woman has made it through the fires of bugdom and is dangerously close to winning the Challenge of the Superfriends race. She was just placed in Bridge A La Cache and is a mere 23.90 miles from winning. Couple that with the Cheeseburger event in Yorkville on Saturday, and this is an historic chance for someone to complete a bug's journey and bring it to the bug's creator at a local event.

Any takers?

Markwell

Chicago Geocaching

She is being held hostage until the payment of 1 ice cold Miller Genuine Draft is received this Saturday at the pre-determined meeting location. . If payment is not received, she will suffer a fate that is unmentionable in this forum! icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

Shameless Plug time:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=1689 has made it through the fires of bugdom and is dangerously close to winning the http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/marklent60544/myhomepage/Challenge/ChallengeHub.htm race. She was just placed in http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=13240 and is a mere 23.90 miles from winning. Couple that with the Cheeseburger event in Yorkville on Saturday, and this is an historic chance for someone to complete a bug's journey and bring it to the bug's creator at a local event.

Any takers?

http://www.markwell.us

http://www.chicagogeocaching.com

Has anybody else noticed that Markwell and Team WO9LF both have been hovering around the forum discussing &quotCheeseburgers in Paradise&quot quite a bit lately? And, their discussions tend to gravitate towards drinking, eating and dressing funny?

Maybe even the males should be wary around those two this weekend.

Jeepster

- We did not inherit the land from our parents; we are borrowing it from our children.

What color dress are you going to wear? We dont want to clash, you know! icon_smile.gif I am thinking of going with my purple evening gown. Do you think that would be appropriate?

quote:
Originally posted by Jeepster:

Has anybody else noticed that Markwell and Team WO9LF both have been hovering around the forum discussing &quotCheeseburgers in Paradise&quot quite a bit lately? And, their discussions tend to gravitate towards drinking, eating and dressing funny?

Maybe even the males should be wary around those two this weekend.

Jeepster

- We did not inherit the land from our parents; we are borrowing it from our children.

Geez what have I started. I almost feel obligated to show up in a suit now. Can't wait to see everyone. Hopefully I can rest up from Monday's frenzy and be ready to walk again saturday. I'm still trying to talk Fur into coming out at least for burgers than. it might bring the female count up to 4 icon_smile.gif not including Kelly and brianna icon_smile.gif

quote:

Geez what have I started. I almost feel obligated to show up in a suit now. ... it might bring the female count up to 4 icon_smile.gif not including Kelly and brianna icon_smile.gif

I dont think I will ever wear that attire for Holloween again. In October, it is a wee bit too cold for a man to wear a short skirt. I learned the hard way. Besides, those dadgum nylons really itched!

Hats off the the people involved in putting this one togather! It was a great time!

(Get it?...Together..To gather? Gather everyone together? Ok...Not that funny)

I wish that we had time to chat with everyone that was there. I know we would have been there all night talking with everyone! We are looking forward to the next event.

And No, I was not announcing that I have the Clap!

With this group, I figured I had better head that one off before it starts! icon_smile.gif

All members of the Cache'n Retrievers want to thank everyone that made this a success. Those burgers were great and we were able to meet many other cachers. icon_biggrin.gif

A great time for all! Kudos to all. For without them it would just be another day in the woods. Now I can say it's another day in the wood with FRIENDS. icon_cool.gif

Thanks All!

- SpongeRob & Family!

--

SpongeRob

rwmech@keenpeople.com

www.keenpeople.com

WPWU826

Cache'n Retrievers

crlogo.gif

Boy, am I sorry I didn't make it to that one. It looks like it was a great time and a huge crowd. And given this February, I could have used a change in Attitude, since it's not looking like a change in latitude is coming anytime soon.

I would have liked to have made the Palisades event, too. I really need to get my act together so I can participate in these things. The June thing is in my backyard, so I'm putting it on the calendar now.

Faery-You are not the only female cacher-I qualify. And since I can't drag the hubby out, but the kids are still young enough to have their activities mandated, our cru usually consists of 3 females.