forum signature broken?

Intrepid Dyad

i have been trying to change my signature, but it doesn't seem to work.

only place i have seen to change it is in your profile >account settings

when i click review signature it says:

Always in the market to buy geojellies and coins with owls on them. Will buy up ant state geocoins with owls on them immediately.

which is what i want it to say; however it has not updated to it yet; i changed it days ago.

Having the same problems myself. I tried changing my Forum signature/title very recently, and while it shows changed on GC.com, no change shows up here. And I thought I was jsut doing something wrong...

[edit] Well I'll be, my title is now changed. But the signature is still unchanged.

Edited by Fugads

No way to get into "Your Profile" to reset my avatar. All I get on "Your Profile" is "Manage Ignored User". My avatar just disappeared today.

You have to change your avatar at http://www.geocaching.com/my/avatar.aspx, then log out and back in here in the forums. The profile widget in the upper right corner will show no avatar (one of the kinks I mentioned that is still being worked on), but your posts will then properly display it.