Am I too late to log a friend

CageUK

My girlfriend and I recently completed a very nice Wherigo in Targu Mures (Arhitectura in Targu Mures) and I've just gone to log the completion code. First time Wherigo player and I had a problem with the wrong log code After much searching this of forum I worked out what the problem was but in my haste to check if it worked selected Option 2 instead of Option 3.

My question is, is there anyway to now log her along with myself or is it too late?

I found the wording on Option 3 to be a little ambiguous and thought that it would remain an option once I had entered my log.

We had fun on the Wherigo but we will not be returning anytime soon and really don't want to have to redo the Wherigo so she can log the find!

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited by CageUK

A completion code only works for the user that downloads the cartridge. So in order for her to get a completion code she would need to download the cartridge under her Wherigo account and run the Wherigo separate from yours.

Actually, there's an option to unlock a cartridge using a friend's version - I.e. If your friend had to download the cartridge cartridge and send it to you.

I believe this is what OP is referring to.

Try signing into her username, and use your unlock code with the proper option and give it a shot. It should work.