I DARE michigan cache seekers to find this one...

Guest cleenjeep

Guest cleenjeep

Nobody has been even trying to find one of my latest caches. I defy you michigan cache seekers to find it! Buhahahahahah.. and if that doesnt work then I dont know what to try. he he he.

It is entitled "custers last tree stand" and is located in what is primarily a mountain bike park.

Michael

------------------

Webmaster and List Admin for Southern Michigan Rockcrawlers

Personal Site is Cleenjeep's Site

Guest rusty

CleenJeep that one is on my short list. I'm kicking myself today becuase we went down to Indiana yesterday and I always have the GPS but forgot my list of caches. That was one I wanted to check out on the way back.

The cherry festival would be a good time to pop in on Power Island icon_wink.gif but if I recall you need a boat which rules me out. There will be thousands of boats in the bay this weekend someone has to have a GPS.

Rusty...

Guest rusty

CleenJeep that one is on my short list. I'm kicking myself today becuase we went down to Indiana yesterday and I always have the GPS but forgot my list of caches. That was one I wanted to check out on the way back.

The cherry festival would be a good time to pop in on Power Island icon_wink.gif but if I recall you need a boat which rules me out. There will be thousands of boats in the bay this weekend someone has to have a GPS.

Rusty...

Guest Lou C

Well, I was kind of thinking about this one. Your description says, "You will do well to bring your mountain bike on this hunt, or else you will feel out of place". I do not have a mountain bike and even if I did, I could not ride because of a bad knee. (Although a 15 mile hike or jogging a few miles is no problem at all).

So, if I really need a mountain bike, I will not try it. If I would really look wierd walking along with tons of bikes whizzing by me, I also would not be interested. You see, it was the mountain bike thing that sort of turned me off when I first read it.

BUT ... I just might try it. If it is a good hike I would like it a lot. I know how you must feel planting it and having nobody get to it yet - or even report on it. So, with that and your challenge in mind, I might like to see if I could get up there Saturday.

If I can get some time, I would like to create a multiple cache down here in the Pinckney State Rec area. Would you be interested in seeking if I did? e-mail me for some details, or if you would like to plan it with me. Thanks again for the challenge cleenjeep.

Lou