Large events in the Carolinas?

Egnix

Look at the event calendar.

On a geocaching.com web page, click on Community, then Events.

As a fellow charter member (though I sadly never achieved the "charter member of the year" award), I know how to browse events in the calendar. ;) However, I don't have a particular date in mind and I don't want to look at every single event and try to guess if it is a large event. A lot of areas have large annual events that could be easy to recommend to someone from out of state. For example, if someone asked the same question for Colorado, I would mention the annual 4x4 event. New Mexico has the Valencia Fun day and probably others; South Dakota has the Black Hills camping event (and probably others), etc.

Dave, I posted a question for you a few minutes ago in another thread regarding trouble I had trying to register on the NC Geocachers forum. I *FORGOT* about *this* thread - where I first learned about the group - until AFTER I posted. {I also sent you an email.}

I *should have* posted here. As my daughter would say, "My Bad...."

;~)°

{Edit: I 'deleted' that post in the other thread, and replaced it with a brief 'note' saying I reposted it here.}

Edited by Coast Guard Kiteman