Midwest and the need for a GPS

Guest chrome

Guest chrome

I am surprised at the lack of activity for the Midwest here in the forums and geocaching in general. Apparently the midwest is so flat that you can see anything you might want to navigate to, so that negates the need for a GPS.

Guest chrome

Chicago? - 36 caches in the metro area consisting of how many millions of people? There are that many here in the KC area. In any case, I was referring to Southern Indiana, maybe I should have been more specific. I was also reflecting on the lack of postings in the Midwest Discussion Group. By the way, Kansas is listed under the Great Plains Discussion Group - where there is plenty of activity. I'm not trying to start anything - I was just wondering why there were no postings in the Midwest Discussion Group and why there seems to be a lack of caches in may of the larger Midwest metro areas.

I thought the midwest was doing pretty good as far as caches. We do seem to be lacking as far as conversation here in the midwest section of the forums. Every once in a while someone will use the forum to setup a get-together but other than that not much.

mcb

Guest Indy Jones

Emraldjetta, I'm happy you said that, seeing as how I live in NE ohio too. I'm new, so I'm hoping to find some caches soon. BTW I live in Youngstown, so I figure I've got alotta area to work with.