ape cache souvenir good for brazil ape now

Wintz50

I am very happy about groundspeaks decision to give those that find the last ape the souvenir as well. This cache is on my watchlist and has been blowing up with people posting notes all day on it thinking they would get the souvenir just for posting a note. Why do people find the need to do this when they clearly have not found the cache? Btw, you don't get the souvenir by just posting a note anyways.

Now if only they'd let you have it for having found any of the archived ones. <_<

I don't think I looked at my souvenir tab more than once since they were introduced because they mean nothing to me. However I think it is odd only specific APE caches earn one. People should get one for having found any of them.

"I don't think I looked at my souvenir tab more than once since they were introduced because they mean nothing to me. However I think it is odd only specific APE caches earn one. People should get one for having found any of them."

- seems obvious doesn't it?

Edited by threenow24