Custom Geocoins / Bugs / Trackables...

Gentlehag

Landsharkz, Oakcoins, etc. Just Google geocoins. Now when you do that, you are ordering, paying for and making more than a few coins. Expect to spend $1000-$2000 for 100-200 coins. You've found 1 cache in almost 2 years. Perhaps it would be better if you just buy a travel bug and stick that number on, well whatever you wish.

Edited by T.D.M.22

There are several possible solutions for a personal geocoin, in quantities less than 100+.

OK - they won't be a unique 'die minted' coin of your own design, but they can be personalized in several ways, and they are trackable.

Several sites in Europe offer to do these coins with and without special text versions. GxProxy here in the US also has unique options. There may also be a few other US coin sites that can offer a onesy-twosy personalized coin.

Two of the Euro shops that come to mind are Sepp and Berta's site and the Geocoinshop.

Otherwise, TDM is correct. A unique bare metal die minted coin of your own will start in the $1,000 range, without adding 3D elements, creative coloring, glow, etc.

Thx for your replies i check them out.

I search something simple. A Travelbug with custom print would be enough. Btw i'm, from germany .so i search shops which deliver to here

Many thanks in advance for oyur help

As I mentioned above, there are several sellers in the Euro zone that offer single trackable coin options that are 'personalized' and reasonable priced.

As to wooden nickels, there is a company in Wisconsin (USA) that does "Trackable on GS" wooden nickels and larger wooden coins. Don't know if they personalize or not, but never hurts to ask.

Wooden nickles are an option too.

Wooden nickles are an option too.

But are not trackable... On Groundspeaks site.

why are they not trackable if you put on a real tracking number bought from Groundspeak?

I think what the poster was trying to say is that the 'standard, common' wooden nickel is NOT trackable.

Anything you put a Groundspeak number onto IS (or becomes) trackable.

In the Euro zone there are several coin sellers that offer SIGNATURE wooden coins inexpensively and they are NON-trackable. You could, of course, buy the coin/s and put your own GS tracking number on them, provided you put only one number on one wooden coin.

However, when you do 'borrow' a code from a travel tag, you automatically get that 'travel tag' designation in the description title and the generic travel tag icon.

Dear geocacher

there are others who have made ​​their own coin / pin?

- We are in search of others who have their own unique coin and are interested in exchanging with one of our ..

usually there is not traceable code on our coins, but it can be done by agreement

let us hear from you.

TEAM FEOL