Wolf Pack 2

Hum...Whereisit?

Wolf Pack 2

"Wolf Moon" Version

GC&P March 2014

We are about to come out with our Wolf Pack 2 Geocoin in March 2014. There will be several versions like we did in 2012. This will be another amazing set for the collectors. One Catch. The only way to get the "Wolf Moon" is to be a member of the Geoswag Coin and Pin Club and have to have signed up for the the club by end of February.

2012 editions are still selling on ebay.

f18fb961-a3e7-4e26-92ed-2ee7268298f3.jpg?rnd=0.8064026

Wouldn't mind this one but I am not always so enamored with your designs to want to pay that fee for the luxury of buying coins from you. Just seems a bit odd to penalize potential buyers.

You can pay for one month and then cancel the subscription. Easy way to get this coin and not have to buy others you don't like

Hi, I joined the club at the end of February to get this wolf pack coin. I was billed on February 28th and so far I have not received my coin. I went to the club site this morning and cannot find a link to cancel my subscription.

1) What do I need to do to get the coin I've already paid for?

2) Where are the links to cancel my subscription?

Thanks, Jack

Hi, I joined the club at the end of February to get this wolf pack coin. I was billed on February 28th and so far I have not received my coin. I went to the club site this morning and cannot find a link to cancel my subscription.

Thanks, Jack

To cancel the subscription you must do it at PayPal.

Thanks, Jack

To cancel the subscription you must do it at PayPal.

Thanks, DONE! Now how do I get the two coins I've already paid for or my money back? At one time I would not have even questioned the integrity on OakCoins, but now I certainly do. If there was a delay in the March 25th mailing of the Wolf Pac 2 coin, then I would have expected to be notified. I just need to get my money back for the March and April coins and then I'm outta here.

I haven't received my March coin yet, either.

In fairness to Oakcoins, they did contact me and stated that the March coin and pin "is expected to ship next week." I dropped out of the club and asked for my money back. They said they would process the refund on Monday. So far, they have been very pleasant about this. My problem is that sometimes next week turns in to the following week and on we go. In two weeks I would have made my third payment to the club without receiving anything. I've been down this road before. Shipping delays and other excuses to where when I finally went to PayPal to get my money back, too much time had past and PayPal stated there was nothing they could. I had to go to the credit card company to get my money. I'm not saying this is what Oakcoins is doing, but it is a possibility. I've always had exception service from Oakcoins in the past, but sometimes "hard-times" change things and I wasn't going to take a chance again. I'll post back here to let folks know if Oakcoins processed my refund.

In fairness to Oakcoins, they did contact me and stated that the March coin and pin "is expected to ship next week." I dropped out of the club and asked for my money back. They said they would process the refund on Monday. So far, they have been very pleasant about this. My problem is that sometimes next week turns in to the following week and on we go. In two weeks I would have made my third payment to the club without receiving anything. I've been down this road before. Shipping delays and other excuses to where when I finally went to PayPal to get my money back, too much time had past and PayPal stated there was nothing they could. I had to go to the credit card company to get my money. I'm not saying this is what Oakcoins is doing, but it is a possibility. I've always had exception service from Oakcoins in the past, but sometimes "hard-times" change things and I wasn't going to take a chance again. I'll post back here to let folks know if Oakcoins processed my refund.

what you're not saying, but inferring, bypasses the boundries of informational, and moves directly on to rude. don't forget the apology to Oakcoins, when you receive your refund.

ILYK

ILYL
Edited by drneal

Humm, and where's my apology for over a month's delay in receiving my coin without notification... that might be even more rude! But enough said, take it as you may, but I've tried to be more than fair about this. If I get my refund then I will post it, other than that, I'm done here. And by the way, it would be implying (which I'm not), not inferring! You may "infer" what you like.

(Edits to fix typos)

Edited by Sierra Rat

I received my refund from OakCoins on Wednesday, April 16th. They handled this in a very courteous and professional manner, which I appreciate.

In my earlier post, I wasn’t trying to “imply” anything. What I was trying to point out, maybe in a somewhat inarticulate manner, was that past experience made me unwilling to wait longer for my coin and why I dropped out of the club. Both in the past and with the current event OakCoins has been reliable and professional. Hope this clears up any inaccurate “inferences”