Urwigo iPhone Audio Problem

ATXTracker

I've had this problem for a while, and it seems like a big deal to me. The following steps show the problem. Does anyone have a fix for this?

1) Build a cartridge in Urwigo with a single item, with a single action, that plays a sound.

2) Open Wherigo iPhone app and play the cartridge.

3) Select the item and push the button to play the sound. It works! Good.

4) Push the physical home button on the iPhone, to go back to the iPhone home screen.

5) Relaunch the Wherigo app, which is still open.

6) Reclick the button to play the sound - Now it doesn't play!

7) If you shut down the Wherigo app completely and restart, then it will play again.

I've had this problem for a while, and it seems like a big deal to me. The following steps show the problem. Does anyone have a fix for this?

1) Build a cartridge in Urwigo with a single item, with a single action, that plays a sound.

2) Open Wherigo iPhone app and play the cartridge.

3) Select the item and push the button to play the sound. It works! Good.

4) Push the physical home button on the iPhone, to go back to the iPhone home screen.

5) Relaunch the Wherigo app, which is still open.

6) Reclick the button to play the sound - Now it doesn't play!

7) If you shut down the Wherigo app completely and restart, then it will play again.

I can confirm. I created a cartridge as described above and the behaviour is as you described. Iphone 4S running ios 7.0.6. I tried a few experiments with stopping sounds on save and on resume but it didn't solve the issue.

These bug is known since many months and nothing happened. I always suggest in my listings better to play with android <_< AND ... if someone plays with iOS and the sound has gone, he has to store the cartridge at this point, close it and resume. The sound should be back. There are still some other reasons, i.e an incoming call or often if the smartphone goes in standby mode.