TB HOTELS

Ma & Pa

In fact a google search for TB hotels brings back as the top answer this list -

http://www.geocachin...8f-93c0e1f30b6e

This is from page 1. There are 20 Hotels recorded .... and a big post

Have we not heard from a reviewer yet? I was under the impression since that fateful day that ALR's were eliminated, that "take one leave one" TB trading rules were officially covered, and that TB prisons were no longer allowed under the "No ALR's" clause.

Out of all those linked above, only one of them was placed in the ol' "ALR days". I'm of the opinion none of the others should have been published. Unless we are expected to believe the old "changed after publication" line. In every single case above. :ph34r:

In other words, some reviewers aren't looking too hard at TB Hotel cache pages looking for ALR's. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this. :)

Do you have a tame one on this board?

Why of course. They're all tame. :lol:

And most of them are house broken.

I have to agree with the cache owner. Although they may not be allowed to make these restrictions, I think since it's on the cache page, you should, out of respect, honor their request. At the very least, you should not have taken them all. At least leave some for fellow cachers. It was thoughtless to take them all.

A trackable's mission trumps the cache owner's wishes. If a tag or trackable's page says, "Take me to X" or whatever, I and I can help with that mission, I'm taking the TB(s).

I'd also be fine with taking all TBs and sorting out their missions when I get home to log them. That might mean taking some back to a cache close to the previous one, or holding onto it until I get to where it wants to go. By no means is a wish to take one/leave one from a cache's owner going to trump what a trackable is there for. Guests should be welcome to stay or leave whenever fits their travel plans.

If a TB says, "Leave me in a hotel as long as you like", then I'll do that. Until I actually come across one that says that, I'm moving TBs from cache to cache, and no one cache owner can dictate how I help those TBs on their stated mission.

Bottom line is they are "Travel Bugs". Not "Sit In A Cache Until Another OneTakes My Place Bugs".

You do not have to leave one to take one and the CO should not have restrictions on a hotel. A private email to the reviewer, or Groundspeak, pointing out these kinds of restrictions on cache pages can take care of it. Move those bugs!

Bottom line is they are "Travel Bugs". Not "Sit In A Cache Until Another OneTakes My Place Bugs".

You do not have to leave one to take one and the CO should not have restrictions on a hotel. A private email to the reviewer, or Groundspeak, pointing out these kinds of restrictions on cache pages can take care of it. Move those bugs!

Thanks. However my original question was asking about guidelines or rules stating the above. If there were rules, providing those rules to the CO could often solve the problem and there would be no need to contact a reviewer or Groundspeak.

PAul

It was thoughtless to take them all.

Does that apply to the TB Hotel Owner when he filled the Hotel, or does it only apply to everyone else? :anibad:

How about this as a solution that moves TB's but also lets others share the action? Grab lots of TB's right before your trip. Travel far. Go to caches there, grabbing TB's and placing the ones from near home. Then come home and place the TB's you brought back from the trip.

Edited by wmpastor

Does that apply to the TB Hotel Owner when he filled the Hotel, or does it only apply to everyone else? :anibad:

How about this as a solution that moves TB's but also lets others share the action? Grab lots of TB's right before your trip. Travel far. Go to caches there, grabbing TB's and placing the ones from near home. Then come home and place the TB's you brought back from the trip.

In an ideal world, this is what would happen. Dream on!

Dream on!

At an Event once, I retrieved the 12 remaining TBs in the box (deciding I was the Official TB Rescuer! :laughing:). Turns out, some TBs were not logged in, or never retrieved from a previous cache, so I had to email people. Plus, I had to figure out where to place these, and not all into one cache of course. And do all the logs properly. Twelve was plenty for me to do at once. So I'm impressed by cachers who can grab a whole bunch from a TB Hotel and move them safely. I wonder if you might be aggravating some control-freak mentally unbalanced TB Hotel Owner when you do (and therefore cause the imprisonment of many local TBs), but hey, what do I know.

Edited by kunarion

Thanks. However my original question was asking about guidelines or rules stating the above. If there were rules, providing those rules to the CO could often solve the problem and there would be no need to contact a reviewer or Groundspeak.

PAul

Eartha is 100% correct, but the reality is that there are hundreds of TB hotels with similar verbiage. Therein lies a conflict between what is posted in the forum and what many experience. I don't know if they are slipping by the reviewers

or edited afterwards, but there are plenty.

Generally there's a few types of TB hotel owners. One type is a very active geocacher, likes to move trackables, discover them, as well as helping them reach their goals. Another type is a collector who is too lazy to replenish "their" collection, and imposes rules so they don't have to visit the hotel too often, or at all. Sometimes a third type will emerge, and the hotel will become a vacuum for any other trackables within the owner's radius from any other caches, and if someone moves one to another cache only a few miles away, the owner will run out and put it back in their hotel. This silly behavior, along with peoples tendencies to lose, steal, or forget about them and TB owner's unrealistic expectations is why I don't bother much with them anymore. Out of the 17 I released only 2 are active and not missing. This one disappeared for 6 years only to mysteriously appear at Groundspeak HQ, 19 miles away. Yay! But where was it? Do people mail them in? :huh:

Ma & Pa

As Eartha the "reviewer" was kind enough to pop on here and advise. Follow the advice guys and pass that info on as well. Reviewers can only tell you what is legitimate policy. "A quiet email to a reviewer naming a particular cache will soon sort that out"

"You do not have to drop one if you take one etc add infinitum"

"Bottom line get those TB's moving"

And I would add a busy often emptied TB hotel is a successful hotel. What I noticed yesterday when I was looking at TB hotels was this. No restrictions - lots of tb's.

All personal feelings advice or accusations have been superseded by an answer to the question by one of those in charge. If people now do not point out these hotels to reviewers in future - you really only have yourselves to blame :-/

PAul

Eartha is 100% correct, but the reality is that there are hundreds of TB hotels with similar verbiage. Therein lies a conflict between what is posted in the forum and what many experience. I don't know if they are slipping by the reviewers

or edited afterwards, but there are plenty.

Generally there's a few types of TB hotel owners. One type is a very active geocacher, likes to move trackables, discover them, as well as helping them reach their goals. Another type is a collector who is too lazy to replenish "their" collection, and imposes rules so they don't have to visit the hotel too often, or at all. Sometimes a third type will emerge, and the hotel will become a vacuum for any other trackables within the owner's radius from any other caches, and if someone moves one to another cache only a few miles away, the owner will run out and put it back in their hotel. This silly behavior, along with peoples tendencies to lose, steal, or forget about them and TB owner's unrealistic expectations is why I don't bother much with them anymore. Out of the 17 I released only 2 are active and not missing. This one disappeared for 6 years only to mysteriously appear at Groundspeak HQ, 19 miles away. Yay! But where was it? Do people mail them in? :huh:

When did it appear at HQ? Recently? There was a post in the forum a few months back indicating that the Seattle hoarder had released a whole bunch that were brought in boxes to HQ.

In an ideal world, this is what would happen. Dream on!

Call it a suggestion or goal. And where would we be without dreams?! :grin:

The owners of TBs want them to move and hopefully in the right direction. If the owners do not specify a direction attached to the TB they are taking their chances, with me at least. It would be nice if there were always TBs in a hotel but that keeps some trapped in some cases. It is disappointing to find an empty "hotel" but you are going to have accept that possibilty. If you know of a TBs destination and you cannot help, discover it. I always mean well with my action with TBs but they don't always "pan out".

If I'm going abroad I gather TBs for a while before I go and scatter while I'm there. At the same time I gather up TBs from abroad and scatter them when I get home.

One year I brought 15 assorted trackables back from the US and it took me nearly two months to distribute them all, not least because I didn't want to leave all sorts of new icons in one place for one person to follow my route and gather them all up.

Other years I might take three bugs one way and 20 the other way, other years still I hardly take any in either direction.

Ultimately it's about moving the bugs around. Trackables aren't trade items so take as many as you want, leave as many as you want.

As Eartha the "reviewer" was kind enough to pop on here and advise. Follow the advice guys and pass that info on as well. Reviewers can only tell you what is legitimate policy. "A quiet email to a reviewer naming a particular cache will soon sort that out"

All personal feelings advice or accusations have been superseded by an answer to the question by one of those in charge. If people now do not point out these hotels to reviewers in future - you really only have yourselves to blame :-/

Absolutely. No need for public NA logs unless causing more trouble is the goal (what I said before when I was told I was defending the CO ;) ) - just "A quiet email to a reviewer naming a particular cache".

Well I suppose I now have it on good authority that the CO of a TB Hotel cannot put restrictions on the movement of TB's in and out of the cache.

I guess I also I have a response to my original question: There are no rules and guidelines in this regard but we can quote moderators and provide links to this thread and we can also contact reviewers and/or Groundspeak to advise of infractions.

So I guess the subject is closed. However I would like to comment on the two following posts

In these cases the cache owner is apparently too lazy or not active enough to replenish the TBs, but even so, taking all of them is just asking for trouble. Escalating a bad situation is always a bad idea.

I have to agree with the cache owner. Although they may not be allowed to make these restrictions, I think since it's on the cache page, you should, out of respect, honor their request. At the very least, you should not have taken them all. At least leave some for fellow cachers. It was thoughtless to take them all.

When a TB arrives in an area, it often stays around for a long time travelling from cache to cache in that area, or sits for a long time in one cache. So when we leave on a trip we see it as a chance for TB's to get to new territory. We grab all the TB's that we can from caches and from cachers at events. We also pick up all the TB's that we find en route. We have no motivation other than helping TB's travel. It is not our intention to escalate any situation or to upset anyone.

When we travel, we try to add additional days for geocaching. For example

*When we visit our son in Calif, we cache all day for 3 weeks and he works all day.

*In April 2010 it took us 3 weeks to drive to our daughter's place which is only 800 miles away.

*A drive to Florida took 10 days instead of 3.

*On recent cruises we arrived 3 days before sailing and rented a car for a week after the cruise before heading home.

This gives us lots of opportunity to pick up and drop trackables. As I mentioned in a previous post, we sometimes have more than 50 with us and they all get dropped off during the trip. Any that we pick up are brought home or dropped en route. If possible we drop them in popular caches or new caches.

This May we slowly head down I 95 to Rhode Island and then head west to PA for a week on the Appalachian Trail. In July we head to a wedding in Niagara Falls and will cross the border to get caches in a few new states. We will be bringing TB's with us as usual.

I would like to add that this thread prompted a cacher to contact us and ask about mailing his TB's to us so that we can take them on our next trips.

PAul

It's not all about you. There are official Groundspeak rules and then there is etiquette. Yes, you are doing a community service moving these TBs along, however by completing cleaning a cache out, you are causing others to be dissapointed. Imagine someone planning a trip. They plan to drop by the TB hotel to grab some before they go. They look for a TB hotel, read the cache page, load the gpx file onto their device, drive 1/2 hour out of their way only to find it empty. The CO is maybe being a bit restrictive by asking people to only take 1, but I think its reasonable if there are 15 in the hotel to leave a few for someone else.

It's not all about you. There are official Groundspeak rules and then there is etiquette. Yes, you are doing a community service moving these TBs along, however by completing cleaning a cache out, you are causing others to be dissapointed. Imagine someone planning a trip. They plan to drop by the TB hotel to grab some before they go. They look for a TB hotel, read the cache page, load the gpx file onto their device, drive 1/2 hour out of their way only to find it empty. The CO is maybe being a bit restrictive by asking people to only take 1, but I think its reasonable if there are 15 in the hotel to leave a few for someone else.

Is this John lennons ghost? No? Yoko ... Is that you. Imagine there's no heaven .... It's easy if you try ... No tbs when I got there ... Oh god I wanna die. Well I would be surprised if there was only half an hour between PQ arrival and arrival at GZ. Now that's an imagination.

Besides I'd hope that any responsible cacher would care more about a correctly run hotel than not. But on the flip side imagine the smiles on the faces of the TB owners. You gotta think laterally ... Every cloud and all that.

While I am aware that JI established long ago that TB's are not trade items (I can't find the thread.), to me it seems inconsiderate for a visiting cacher to hog up all the bugs from any cache for themselves.

Like when attending an event, when visiting a cache I feel as though I am a guest. As such, when there is a TB table or something similar, I would never dream of walking up and taking all the bugs, since it could be construed as being selfish and rude to the cachers coming behind me hoping to find one, but that's jmo. (Imagine someone showing up at HQ with a handtruck and boxes and loading up all the bugs.)

At the same time, knowing JI's position, regardless of what the cache page stipulates (If I actually take the time to read it! :anitongue: ) I have always felt free to move bugs as I am able.

I don't think there is conclusive evidence that it's not a "rule". It certainly sounds like, from post #2, that Palmetto, a longtime Florida Reviewer, will not publish a Travel Bug Prison. And I don't want to drag my reviewer into this (not that anyone knows who my reviewer is without investigation), but I do not believe they would publish a Travel Bug Prison. If there is a rule, this rule would be that TB trading requirements are an ALR, and ALR's are not allowed. And, if I'm correct in my assumption, it's certainly not being enforced, or actively looked for, across the board.

I'm also against rules about not taking them to events. If they get lost in caches well they will also get lost in events, so there is no difference. When I place an event I have a log book for cachers to log in and out the TBs and Geocoins so the owners of them can find out who picked them up if the one who grabbed them takes their time logging them.

And by the same token there is no such thing as TB hotels. There is only traditional caches called TB hotels. Which are to be treated the same as a traditional geocache. Tb's found ... Move them on.

Often I go to a traditional cache and there are no TB's in it. Mostly in fact. I am not sad or disapointed. And I never plan a 1/2 hour trip to visit just one cache. Because I'm greedy and want more than just one. And no one else does either

I do however race out to get ftf but I can't whine if someone beats me to it. (I do grit my teeth though)

Events are a different animal. Not all events insist on a log in log out book. Usually it's a tray/bowl/box. Arrive - dump yours in. Most deposit them electronically prior to the event but here is the snag ....

... usually events are peddled on forums and FB as a way to meet and introduce yourself into your new world of being a geocacher. Several will be linked if anyone asks. It would be helpful also if when at those events people who are new are not encouraged to take TB's as I have seen ... "oooo did you know about. Tb's ... Ooo you just take a couple it's dead fun and a part of geocaching. There over there. You take them and put them in a cache and so on all details are online how to do it and you track them etc you simply must but I must dash as the Jelly Wellies have just turned up you must meet them." And then they send in the kids to grab a couple while they mingle. And I've seen that happen at every event. Or seen kids playing catch in the car park with a geocoin.

Plus neither events (because they can't be) or most TB hotels are premium members. This would help if hotels were. Plus they are usually positioned so that access is easy. This means that any noob can just fly in and empty the thing for them never to be seen again. Or obvious and therefore muggleable. Instead of. TB hotels they should just be called sitting ducks.

Edited by Seaglass Pirates

While I am aware that JI established long ago that TB's are not trade items (I can't find the thread.), to me it seems inconsiderate for a visiting cacher to hog up all the bugs from any cache for themselves.

Like when attending an event, when visiting a cache I feel as though I am a guest. As such, when there is a TB table or something similar, I would never dream of walking up and taking all the bugs, since it could be construed as being selfish and rude to the cachers coming behind me hoping to find one, but that's jmo. (Imagine someone showing up at HQ with a handtruck and boxes and loading up all the bugs.)

At the same time, knowing JI's position, regardless of what the cache page stipulates (If I actually take the time to read it! :anitongue: ) I have always felt free to move bugs as I am able.

An event is different because you can see very well that there are other people who might like to take a TB away with them.

There's no way of knowing how long a physical cache will go between finders. In a sparsely populated area it might be hours or it might be months. In a more populated area it might still be a substantial time before it's found again.

Personally I probably wouldn't take quite so many bugs in one hit but if we're going to argue it's anything to do with etiquette where do we draw the line? What if there are two bugs and you take both? Three bugs? Five bugs? Ten bugs?

Another bad thing I see sometimes is when owners of TB-hotels start collecting travel bugs and put them all in their own cache. And keep insisting: you can only take one when you drop one. And the amount of tb's is growing and growing. Another way how my travel bugs get stuck in these black holes.

I advise everyone just to empty every cache and move every travel bug you find. (Especially when it is one of mine :lol: )

We've grabbed all from a few lengthy hike hides when Winter's approaching.

Twice we've grabbed all from TB prisons when noticing a "trade agreement" on the cache page..

- But nice weather, a decent spot, we wouldn't think of grabbing all, especially these days with so few around.

Others like to play too.

Many (if not most) Geocachers can't manage even one TB. So I won't advise people to take a bunch at once. But if you have a plan and can log them all, and will promptly place them all individually into decent caches, go for it (and I mean "today", not the vague "two weeks from now" which turns into years). But remember that any TB may have a goal of remaining in that TB Hotel. Be sure you're not taking TBs merely to tick people off (a popular Geocaching practice). :ph34r:

Well said, log them and drop them off today, or tomorrow at the latest unless you plan to take them on a long journey overseas etc. They are not collectables and not your property, sure take a picture if you wish. Sorry if I sound draconian but think about the owner. What if it was yours? Would you like it if it was sitting in someones car or backback for weeks on end? The fun and goal for the owner is watching it TRAVEL.

Well said, log them and drop them off today, or tomorrow at the latest unless you plan to take them on a long journey overseas etc. They are not collectables and not your property, sure take a picture if you wish. Sorry if I sound draconian but think about the owner. What if it was yours? Would you like it if it was sitting in someones car or backback for weeks on end? The fun and goal for the owner is watching it TRAVEL.

Curious, what did my post have to do with your statement?

There's no way of knowing how long a physical cache will go between finders.

There's no way of knowing for sure going forward, but one can look at the log in order to see how often the cache tends to be visited.

Personally I probably wouldn't take quite so many bugs in one hit but if we're going to argue it's anything to do with etiquette where do we draw the line? What if there are two bugs and you take both? Three bugs? Five bugs? Ten bugs?

First, let's be clear that the etiquette is directed at other seekers and the TB's owner, not at the CO. It's nice of the CO to maintain such a nice cache, but he has no control over the TBs in it beyond making the cache attractive to them.

But to answer the question, the number of TBs is just one of many criteria one can consider. I always go back to the broad question: am I likely to move every TB I take as fast and as well as anyone that might come after me? It's not like I sit down and do all the math, but conceptually that means I consider how many TBs are there, how frequently the cache is visited, and how many TBs I think I can move in the next few days.

Another bad thing I see sometimes is when owners of TB-hotels start collecting travel bugs and put them all in their own cache. And keep insisting: you can only take one when you drop one. And the amount of tb's is growing and growing. Another way how my travel bugs get stuck in these black holes.

People really do that? It seems so illogical. I'd assume that anyone collecting TBs for their cache was doing it specifically because they wanted to avoid having any kind of rules limiting people taking TBs.

Today or tomorrow at the latest? Yikes.

There's quite a range between "today or tomorrow at the latest" and "sitting...for weeks on end." May I please have a week or two, at least? If I only cache on weekends, I may not find a cache large enough to hold a TB between Saturday evening and Sunday evening, and apparently I cannot take a TB on Sunday, since I won't be able to get rid of it until next Saturday at the earliest.

Today or tomorrow at the latest? Yikes.

There's quite a range between "today or tomorrow at the latest" and "sitting...for weeks on end." May I please have a week or two, at least? If I only cache on weekends, I may not find a cache large enough to hold a TB between Saturday evening and Sunday evening, and apparently I cannot take a TB on Sunday, since I won't be able to get rid of it until next Saturday at the earliest.

Agreed.

(To me), rather than sounding draconian, it's inexperience with unrealistic expectations.

If many get a TB on Sunday, it's "sitting in their backpack" at least 'til the following Saturday...

Yep people really do collect TB's and place them in their own hotels. In fact every single one I know who has a hotel round her does it.

Each week a post will appear "write note - just dropping off some TB's and swapping them out for new ones"

Every - single - one. So near us that's 5 I think. I know for a fact two of them do collect TB's on their travels. And one has a 3 minimum restriction at all times. Of the others one is new but does not live local and has a friend maintain it. Another is sporadicly replenishes theirs although not seen their logs lately so they may have given up and the other is regularly visited and has no restriction at all and is a friends.

Out of the 17 I released only 2 are active and not missing. This one disappeared for 6 years only to mysteriously appear at Groundspeak HQ, 19 miles away. Yay! But where was it? Do people mail them in? :huh:

When did it appear at HQ? Recently? There was a post in the forum a few months back indicating that the Seattle hoarder had released a whole bunch that were brought in boxes to HQ.

It appeared a few months ago, its on the page. I did not hear about the Seattle hoarder, but I suppose there are several. Around here TBs and coins go missing frequently, sometimes as soon as they are released, so I suppose there is one lurking nearby. The obsessive hoarding of TBs and coins is a major reason why I've been turned off from them.

Hoarders of trackables can be categorized into types:

• Type A - Keeps an large inventory of coins that they have purchased. They are just nice to gaze endlessly at, and a conversation starter at events. They do not travel. An obsession, but rather benign and harmless. Celebrated. Level 1

• Type B - Grabs every TB they can, and sometimes can have up to 50. Empties out TB hotels and cleans out events. Seriously, how do you keep track of 50 goals? Mostly harmless, but it is still classified as an obsession. Tolerated mostly. Level 2

• Type C - Owns a trackable hotel with strict trade rules. Cleans out all neighboring caches within 50 miles or so to fill it up. Borderline angst instigator. Clashes with Type B. Tolerated mostly. Level 3

• Type D - Hoards other people's trackables out of a bizarre obsession. They are worth almost nothing, and without traveling they have no use. However they keep a dedicated spot to store them somehow, as long as mom doesn't find out. Similar to type A, but in an unhealthy way. Needs psychiatry help and possibly medication. Level 4

Edited by 4wheelin_fool

I advise everyone just to empty every cache and move every travel bug you find. (Especially when it is one of mine :lol: )

I had a TB sit in a prison with a bunch of others for over six months, until someone finally took them all and got them moving. It seemed that people were trading Geocoins for Geocoins and ignoring the regular TBs.

May I please have a week or two, at least?

It depends on whether the hotel is visited often enough that someone that caches more frequently than you do will likely come, get the TB, and drop it in another cache before your week or two are done. If you're only holding a TB or two, then it's perfectly reasonable, but when someone takes 17 TBs to hold for 2 weeks from a hotel that's typically visited 3 times a day, that's more kidnapping than the hotel is a prison.

Dproven is inventing new perspectives lol. It isn't kidnapping. That is reserved for living things. It is removing to move on. And as per the rules/guidelines that is typically two weeks grace to do so but may be longer if you are helping its mission or you have the say so off the TB owner.

. Beside Dp you missed the irony in their post.

Now perhaps we could stick to good advice by quoting the actual websites guidelines and not inventing our own rules based on our opinion. If that's the way you cache .... Hahaha .... Because I know we could trawl through your past and drag up "kidnapping" but in all seriousness please advise as per the rules and do not mislead.

An event is different because you can see very well that there are other people who might like to take a TB away with them.

There's no way of knowing how long a physical cache will go between finders. In a sparsely populated area it might be hours or it might be months. In a more populated area it might still be a substantial time before it's found again.

If a kid cries in the forest and only the parents are there does she still make a sound?

As for the rest, yes, it's all very subjective isn't it?

Dproven is inventing new perspectives lol. It isn't kidnapping. That is reserved for living things. It is removing to move on. And as per the rules/guidelines that is typically two weeks grace to do so but may be longer if you are helping its mission or you have the say so off the TB owner.

. Beside Dp you missed the irony in their post.

Now perhaps we could stick to good advice by quoting the actual websites guidelines and not inventing our own rules based on our opinion. If that's the way you cache .... Hahaha .... Because I know we could trawl through your past and drag up "kidnapping" but in all seriousness please advise as per the rules and do not mislead.

There are no "rules", therein lies the problem, and we are left to our own sense of etiquette and courtesy.

A reviewer who is also the forum moderator for TB's stating policy trumps your opinion. But if you feel bereft of a warm snuggly feeling of total ritious all encompassing written in gods blood type thing, then rather than bicker with me about it crack on and spend your time pestering Groundspeak. The fact that I can send a quiet email to a reviewer and or Groundspeak and job done is enough for me *shrugs*

I followed the advice given in this thread.

I emailed the reviewer in the area and provided a link to the TB hotel and a link to Eartha's post.

Here is the response I got.

Thanks for contacting us!

Following you message we decided to write a note on each TB hotel in Quebec asking the owners to change their trackables policy listed on the cache pages. Those geocoins and TB are made to travel not to get stuck in a cache. Many of those owners already made the changes so we are heading in the right direction.

We know you meant good when you took all those trackables but try not to take as many the next time the opportunity presents itself. And don't forget to mention it in your log :-)

The reviewer wrote a note on the cache that they could no longer say that the cache was for exchange of TB's and geocoins.

Now the page reads as follows

RESTING PLACE FOR TRAVEL BUGs and GEOCOINS.

You can take ONE TB OR ONE GEOCOIN if you are sure to move it in the right direction… Thanks.

RESTING PLACE makes it sound like a retirement home or cemetery

The reviewer wrote a note on the cache that they could no longer say that the cache was for exchange of TB's and geocoins.

You can take ONE TB OR ONE GEOCOIN if you are sure to move it in the right direction… Thanks.

But they are still trying to restrict the movement of coins/bugs.

That's too funny. Your reviewer will probably take a look in a few weeks and say, "nope".