Juliette Bear Scout

Guest sjs102

My Girl Scout troop is headng to Toronto this summer. We've sent Juliette Bear Scout ahead to "scout" it out. She's in the East of the Fork, West of the Spoon cache outside of Cincinnati that the girls put in. If anyone could pick her up and help her on her way to meet up w/ our sister troop in Toronto we'd appreciate it. She's been waiting for a week for her first ride, and the girls are starting to get anxious.

Guest Ladybuggers

I think we may be able to help you out. If all goes well, we are planning on caching in the East Fork area this weekend. If we do, we will give that little a rascal a ride north on our next trip. We will make sure it gets as far north as Dayton. LADYBUGGERS!

Guest Ladybuggers

We are sorry to report that Juliette is no longer in the cache container. There was no log in the book saying that anyone had taken her either. I hope that you find her. LADYBUGERS!

Got a notice from Caleb & Papaw in Tennessee that they found her in a cache under a bridge along the Natchez Trace. emailed and had them check her log book - she was picked up by JOGPS a couple of days after we dropped her off. She may be going in the wrong direction, but she is at least still in the system and is moving. They said they would be dropping her off in a cache near a major airport in an area with a lot of cachers. We're guessing Atlanta?