Archived found logs

Bubblegummers

I use a GSAK Macro to prepare my stats for my profile page. I have discovered that when picking up information from Geocaching via the API, archived logs of my finds that I have deleted are included which produces incorrect output when generating the stats. I have attached 4 images that show the effect of the problem. Probably the most relevant is the one that shows finds #13,799,#13,801 & #13,802 all for the Jim Witty Memorial cache. Find identified as #13,801 was actually a find post on a cache called Low, and Behold (GC42VZR)which was subsequently deleted by me. This had been done as a place marker for my milestone finds. Find identified as #13,802 was a found log on the Jim Witty Memorial cache(GC4N7NN)that was also deleted and archived. Any help you can provide in getting this straightened out would be greatly appreciated. I have attached 4 pictures showing evidence of the issues.post-7-1393128540.jpgpost-7-1393128644.jpgpost-7-1393128696.jpgpost-7-1393128742.jpg

It should be noted that 26 minutes before starting this thread, the OP posted the exact same thread in the GSAK forums. Ten minutes later, the solution was posted there. Then the OP posted here, apparently not looking to see that his question had already been answered.

This is another example of why cross-posting is frowned upon.