Indiana Cachers: Who and where are you?

The_Wright_Family

Well I think I have that beat. I'm Way closer to Muncie than Ft. Wayne or Richmond. Portland is only 30 min. from there. That's where I work. But hey I'm Glad to see there are some that are close. I know I've been to Ft. Wayne and Richmond Caching. So Maybe I hit one of yours. Anyways would like to hear more from you all.

Beavers are a Proud and Noble Animal. Big Mike

Hello all

Mysteries Inc. includes Shaggy(me), Daphne(my wife), and Scooby(my 7 yr old son).

We are from southern Indiana (Orleans).

Come join us at the

Picnic

~Shaggy~

ingeo-button2.gif

"Their poverty, combined with their naivete and limited knowledge of the world, left them no choice but to put cheap, uninteresting stuff in their time capsule." -- from an article in the ONION, 14 Oct. 1999

I like seeing all you cachers. I'm glad to see to some of you are close to me. Even as close as Muncie. Well hope to see some of your names in my log books. And let me know if you have any close to me. I'd be glad to find them. icon_wink.gif

Also if you are close and don't have anyone to go caching with. Give me a hollar. I'm always willing to go. lol

Bear and Ting here, from the southside on Indy. We've not been as active in the forums as we used to be. We still try to get out every few weeks, when we have time. We've cached in the UK this year, and in NYC, as well as our local caches.

Bear & Ting

I thought I was a little off, then I looked at my GPS and discovered I accurate to 12 ft.

Geocachers don't NEED to ask for directions!

I watched for the coords, but decided to stay home after seeing how many Hoosiers were watching it. Two hour drive for a hat didn't make sense. I already have a hat from the Chicago cache.

Maps?!? I don't need no stinking maps! I got coordinates!

There's a fine line between Geocaching and mental illness, Im just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Hi Big Mike. We're a long way from Muncie but have been to Portland a time or two. Well, maybe even more than that. Probably will be back sometime. Probably will even see you when we do return. One thing's for sure, we'll be searching out your caches when we're there. I'll let you guess who we are and where we're from. Bet you can figure it out...

Greetings. Another Southern Indiana cacher from the Sellersburg area. My wife Daggy and nephew Kepnfit form the core of Team Dragon Along. All 3 of us now have over 1000 finds each. Listen to what Mysteries Inc says and come on down to the picnic this weekend. It should be a fun one. We will be camping Friday and Saturday night.

Deermark

Sounds like this weekend will be alot fun. The sad thing is Big Mike and RedNeck Tracking Inc. will not be able to attend this year. I belong to a Horse club called The Circle X Range Riders. And we are hosting this weekend the Indiana High School Rodeo Finals. So I have to be there to do my part. (mostly ride my horse around and make sure the kids stay in line) But I wish you all alot of luck and a lot of fun. Take care and find a cache for me.

I'm patroling the west border of indiana opposite of CyBret. Have seen alot of his logs in the local caches. I've never met another cacher in the field but i keep funny hours. usually weekdays during the kids school hours.Can someone give me the indiana geocaching website also?

Later

RRT (Clinton IN)

rrt:

The IN-GEO website is www.indianageocaching.com

Or, just click on the button below.

Hope to see you there sometime!

*Daphne*

Mysteries Inc.

ingeo-button2.gif

"Their poverty, combined with their naivete and limited knowledge of the world, left them no choice but to put cheap, uninteresting stuff in their time capsule." -- from an article in the ONION, 14 Oct. 1999

Well Big Mike and RedNack Tracking Inc. Are going to camp down at Shades this weekend. Going down for the Covered Bridge Festival in Rockville. Going to hit a bunch of caches down there. I think I ran off around 32 caches. Well not saying we are going to get all of them but are sure as heck going to put a big dent in them. Hey I might see some of my follow cachers down there. Happy caching

Well got back from the Covered Bridge Festival and had alot of fun. The one thing i found out is not to try geocaching during it. It was very hard to find caches with all the people around. WE finally had to give up. I didn't want to endanger any of the caches by haveing people not involed with geocaching to find them. We did Find a sweet cache at the Devil's Backbone. I suggest it to anyone near or going to Shades State park to go find it.

Sept1c_tank wrote:

quote:
Where the heck is Muncie?

I don't know about Muncie, but I've seen alot of plain fields in the Indiana. You live in one of them??? icon_confused.gificon_wink.gif

Maps?!? I don't need no stinking maps! I got coordinates!

There's a fine line between Geocaching and mental illness, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Hello Big Mike,

We are a family of four just starting out in the brave new world of Geocaching! We are from the Big Town of Gas City! We are planning a big hunt on 10/30, going all over the Muncie area! I think we have a couple of yours planned out to go find! Thanks for the adventures!

RameeLee