Indiana Cachers: Who and where are you?

The_Wright_Family

Cameramonkey here on the south side of Indy... Not as active as I would like, but slowly getting back into the swing if things.

I started back in December of '01, and soon dragged Bear and Ting into it... They kept going, but I kinda got busy with other things and something had to give...

But thanks to a VERY exciting saturday AM sprinting across an open field after the local Magellan contest cache, its definitely got my attention again (as well as the wife).

Hope to see you all at the fall picnic!

Good evening all. Looks like I am first to surface from Hendricks Co. (West of Indy) although I do alot of caching in the Fishers and Lawrence areas too. Good to see you names out there in the logbooks. As a matter of fact I picked up a Poppagoth geocoin today!

Rupert2

Team Racedog from Madison. Jefferson County, right on the Ohio River. Team comprised of me, wife, and two daughters. My 10-year old daughter loves caching and is ready to go anytime. However, my 14-year old daughter will only admit that "It's OK, I guess" but I know she gets a kick out of it too. You can see it on her face as we zero in on a cache. I think she's afraid someone will see her having fun with her parents. How embarassing!

I live on the east side of Indy but have always done my caching in the Southern part of the state. I have been all over the state. I love caching but have been slowed down the last 6 months by health problems but am working on getting it under control.

Cache On!

Indy Diver :huh:

Edited by Indy Diver
Hey IndyDiver...I guess I didn't realize you were over here on the eastside.  I hope you're doing better.

Strohem

Don't encourage him... he starts going into all the gory details ... lists his drugs. body functions ... not a pretty sight.

I won't go into all that here. I just do it when I talk to you. Come on over and I will show you the shot I have to take. :o

And I still love the east side.

I am going to do Triple Quest tomorrow at 3:30PM. With over 30hours :huh: looking for it I think I will have to find it tomorrow. The OldTimers are going to join me for the hunt. We have looked for it several times before. Come on and join us.

Cache On!

Indy Diver

Torry, you must have the memory of an elephant, not a hog! We never marked your tires, that was just a lame JOKE! Besides I think Patrrick was the one that did it anyway, he's always marking the Jeep's tires, I don't know why...What kind of little dog goes into a woods with 10,000 trees and think s he has to mark every single one? He's an idiot.

Torry, you must have the memory of an elephant, not a hog! We never marked your tires, that was just a lame JOKE! Besides I think Patrrick was the one that did it anyway, he's always marking the Jeep's tires, I don't know why...What kind of little dog goes into a woods with 10,000 trees and think s he has to mark every single one? He's an idiot.

Yes, I realize it was a joke. I still panic though, when I picture a cacher stopping one of the other company trucks and regaling the driver with tales of caching adventures ... if the boss ever figures out some of my strange routes .........

Awsome Ev here. I hold down the north east corner with Team Tigger International.

Except I Rule and Star is just my pimpness.

Although she is right.

[Topeka , now you all can go "Where the Heck is Topeka, IN?" ]

lol. I am Goddess of the universe and Star needs to remember that. hehe

love ya ma:)

:lol::mad:

The frogs rule me. They're adorable

Awsome Ev here. I hold down the north east corner with Team Tigger International.

Although she is right.

lol. I am Goddess of the universe and Star needs to remember that. hehe

:mad:B)

I think every one should know "Boy she's a wacko" and I play with her because no one else will . :D:mad::lol:

Star of Team Tigger International

Awsome Ev here.  I hold down the north east corner with Team Tigger International.

Although she is right.

lol.  I am Goddess of the universe and Star needs to remember that.  hehe

:D  :(

The frogs rule me.  They're adorable

I think every one should know "Boy she's a wacko" and I play with her because no one else will . :mad:B):lol:

No no She's got it all backwards. I only play with her because noone else will. I am Awsome Ev I will not be defeated by a Tigger. I have a frog and a camel pullin my buggy. HA! :(:(:PB):mad:

I think every one should know "Boy she's a wacko" and I play with her because no one else will . :mad::D:lol:

No no She's got it all backwards. I only play with her because noone else will. I am Awsome Ev I will not be defeated by a Tigger. I have a frog and a camel pullin my buggy. HA! B):(:DB):mad:

"The Frogs Rule ME" does that sound like a sane person to you ?or perhaps " I have a Camel and a Frog pulling my Buggy ? :P:(

Maybe we should get "daddy " in on this later . :(

Strange Girl Really Strange , good thing we Love her , cuz she needs serious help I tell ya .

"The Frogs Rule ME" does that sound like a sane person to you ?or perhaps " I have a Camel and a Frog pulling my Buggy ? B):mad:

Maybe we should get "daddy " in on this later . :lol:

Strange Girl Really Strange , good thing we Love her , cuz she needs serious help I tell ya .

Alright I admit it. I don't have any issues. Anyways my Daddy is the one who made the pic, and I thank him for that. I had nothing to do with it. They make me look insane. So where do you thik I get it from. Never had any problems till they kidnapped me from myown little world and adopted me for their own. They are the ones who corrupted my untarnished way of life. I use to be pure and all that. Now I have become this odd person who has nothing better to do with my time than cache. LOL. I love it though.

Love ya Ma:)

:D their commin to take me away ha ha their commin to take me away ho ho he he ha ha to the funny farm where things are great....... :(B):mad:

Our Ev was found sitting in a box at the side of the road. She never explained why she was sitting in a box, and you have to admit that's pretty strange behaviour for a ** year old girl.

Wulf

Ok You want to know why I was in a box along side the road. I'll tell you why. Because that is where Star and Wulf left me for 2 years and just decided to come back and check on me and feed me again. They only do that every six months. I don't know why, that is just the way they are. LOL :huh::lol: Oh well that is the way that it is. When they came to check on me they decided that I was good enough to come home. So they brought me home and bathed me and then they took me back home and let me sleep in the box. Oh did they neglect to tell you that my box was round and they told me that I had to sleep in the corner. Do you know how hard it is to find a corner in a box that is round? It is kinda hard. But little did they know, they didn't quite got the box round so there was a little mistake. So I did find a corner unbeknownst to them. hehehe hahaha. That is why I was in a box. :lol: