FS: Magellan eXplorist 310

kayakdannj

the new update for the GC unlocks it to almost all features of the 310, you probably could get $80 max for this. just letting you know. unless someone really needs the extra features not related to geocaching. or in a time when the GC isn't on sale for $100 less. anyway best of luck :) theses are great starter gpsR.

Thanks for the info Intrepid.

byzy, sorry us only.

It would cost less than $10 extra to ship to Canada (maybe a bit more with some recent rate changes at Canada Post), and with payment through PayPal it would be virtually hassle free. I'm speaking from experience here, my current unit was purchased through this forum and shipped from Flordia to Canada without issue and for only about $7 extra in shipping (using USPS lowest rate method). Just saying. Canadians get real tired of being snubbed by American sellers for no good reason.

On another note, this is a decent unit that I recommend, I used a 310 until I accidentally smashed the screen. I do like my Garmin that I replaced the Magellan with, but miss the ability to load 10,000 caches vs 2000 on the Garmin.