Hummingbird by Tsunrisebey

tsunrisebey

There will not be a scheduled sale (I have not done one of those in a couple of years but apparently some of you are still have nightmares, lol), no pre-sales and I probably won't be doing reservations either (too much time for me). So I will be ordering a certain amount and putting them for sale on my website and I will send out an email, post here and FB.

They won't be available for about 3 weeks so there is time.

Off to work :)

tsun

There will not be a scheduled sale (I have not done one of those in a couple of years but apparently some of you are still have nightmares, lol), no pre-sales and I probably won't be doing reservations either (too much time for me). So I will be ordering a certain amount and putting them for sale on my website and I will send out an email, post here and FB.

They won't be available for about 3 weeks so there is time.

Off to work :)

tsun

There was no longer an F5 key on that computer :bad:

The Hummers are 1.75" x 3.5mm thick. They will have little trackable tags attached to them that make them trackable (approved by GS).

Someone asked about Dart Frog icons, man am I behind. I forgot. I'm lame, what can I say? :) I think I have icons do for about 3 coins. I will get on it.

Pingos: thank you :) I'm happy to hear that. Your order just went out also.

Runninbear1: The version you see in the store now, I'm going to re-do the non-Montana side with a new design and that version will become trackable as a Montana coin but that is a few months down the road. I'll post here when that project is ready. That design is being set up for multiple uses.

Thank you for the nice comments all. As a pendant at shows I've done in the past few months, the Hummingbird has been very, very popular. I have a little turtle that has been extremely popular also with people, that will get trackable action after I launch the Hummingbirds.

I'll check back in a couple days to see if anyone else has questions.

tsun

If we already own a hummingbird pendant...could a little trackable tag be purchased to attach to it?

That is a great question. I was thinking much the same thing.

CF30

I'm sorry but no and for a couple of reasons. The biggest being it is not cost efficient for me to take payment for 1 or 2 attachments.

tsun

If we already own a hummingbird pendant...could a little trackable tag be purchased to attach to it?

That is a great question. I was thinking much the same thing.

CF30

I'm sorry but no and for a couple of reasons. The biggest being it is not cost efficient for me to take payment for 1 or 2 attachments.

tsun

For those who might want to make them trackable .... or any other pendant type tsun trinket ... or anyone else's artpiece for that matter ...

Check out your local jeweler or even a mall kiosk that sells bracelet 'trinkets'. They usually have some kind of bracelet item with a flat surface. Take it to a store (like 'Things Remembered') and have it engraved with the tracking number you might buy from GS by purchasing a travel tag. You buy the tag AND the number .. use the number for any item of your choice.

Now your hummingbird is trackable ... :)