62S - Under $200

DazeDnFamily

It isn't shown on the website, but the latest Cabela's (2-24-14) mailer had them at $199.

Hmmmm My paper didn't have the circular from Cabelas. Is there a item # or code or anything I could use to call them and get it at that price?

Ours is at home, and it'll be several hours before I can get to it to confirm. However, they usually mail one out in advance of a sale event, and this one may start this weekend. Folks on the mailing list get advance notice, then when the sale actually starts, that info will get posted. So here's a tip. Go to the homepage and select the store location near you. Towards the bottom of that page will be a link to current sales...but not upcoming deals. The circular posted now if for Feb deals...this one may start March 1.

Will post back here later this evening.

OK, confirming that the Cabela's ad has the 62s for $199.99 and the eTrex 20 for $169.99 in the Feb 27-Mar 12 Spring Great Outdoors Days circular. The ad suggests it's only for the Kansas City store, but would guess all of them do as well. You "should" be able to follow my tip above to see if that's available near you. Can't tell if this is all sales or in-store only. Good luck!

Purchased one of these and now it starts to turn on then fades out. I haven't heard anything from Garmin about this situation. Either the store I purchased it at is going to take it back or Garmin needs to step up and make things right. Caveat Emptor- You have been warned.

Warned about what? What were you waiting to hear about from Garmin?

Are you saying you purchased a 62s from Cabelas and it is defective and you contacted Garmin and they have not repliec? Have you contacted Cabelas about a return?

I guess I don't understand your message. More clarity would be great for others.

I purchased one from Cabelas for $199.00 and got free shipping and it works great.