Happy Easter mission

Laval K-9

Geodog Wyatt Earp's mission

Email sent: 2/17/14

Name received: 3/10/14

Mission sent: 3/11/14

Mission arrived: 3/25/14

Mission received: 4/14/14 He will open it as soon as I receive mine. He is such a gentleman or should I say gentledog :laughing:

Geodog Jake's mission

Email sent: 2/17/14

Name received: 3/10/14

Mission sent: 3/11/14

Mission arrived: 3/25/14

Mission received: 3/14/14

Claire's mission

Email sent: 3/24/14

Name received: 3/24/14

Mission sent: 3/28/14

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

Thought I should do a little update on this mission. Should there be any changes to make, just write a post and I'll make the corrections. There may be some with all those ¨add reply¨ and I may have mixed the ¨arrived¨ and ¨received¨ :rolleyes:

Not sure if the following sent their missions:

TeamEccs21

The Fossillady

lorca.nl - Koos (dog)

lorca.nl - Anne

PNW_Native

CCWelch

Not sure if the following received their missions:

FrogMaster (#2)

Getzie Family (#1)

nevadanick (#1)

lorca.nl - Bruno (dog)

lorca.nl - Koos (dog)

lorca.nl - Anne

PNW_Native

Intrepid Dyad

CCWelch

Laval K-9 (Claire)

Shadow's Friend is Down Under for a while so we will know about her mission only once she is back home :unsure:

I apologize if I wrote your name on the lists by mistake. It's probably the lack of chocolate that made me do it :laughing: I could read all the posts again but, I'm too lazy. I just looked at the post-it notes with everyone's mission I have on the wall and I came up with those lists :blink:

Just a few days before Easter :drama:

Edited by Laval K-9

Received today: nevadanick (#1) from Lorca.nl

Don't know which 'lorca.nl' sender yet (Anne or one of the pups) as the 2 missions received remain unopened ... :ph34r:

Just in time ... my 2 missions sent have been received and we have received our 2. Wonderful !!

Looking forward to having both mission envelopes in my coin addict's Easter Basket. Will post with pics after they are opened.

Meanwhile ... a B I G 'Thank You' to Claire for hosting these missions and putting up with us ... :blink:

No chocolate here Claire ... but I'll share some popcorn ... :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

well........

we got a little crazy last weeks....

i deside that i wanted our garden all turn up so hubby said okidoki we will do that...

we take all the stones out and everything and the hole garden and house was i big sand bank...

the doggy`s did like it as the make lots of holes in it :sad: ....

anyway each day when we came home from work we eat and start to work again....

i totally forget to post up here that i send the card and i deside that i have to say sorry to claire so here it is....

SORRRRYYYYYY CLAIREEEEEEEEEEE

that i did`t keep the rules of this mission :sad: :sad: :sad:

i see that all three mission arrived save that make`s me happy.....

well........

we got a little crazy last weeks....

i deside that i wanted our garden all turn up so hubby said okidoki we will do that...

we take all the stones out and everything and the hole garden and house was i big sand bank...

the doggy`s did like it as the make lots of holes in it :sad: ....

anyway each day when we came home from work we eat and start to work again....

i totally forget to post up here that i send the card and i deside that i have to say sorry to claire so here it is....

SORRRRYYYYYY CLAIREEEEEEEEEEE

that i did`t keep the rules of this mission :sad: :sad: :sad:

i see that all three mission arrived save that make`s me happy.....

It's OK Anne. By the way I saw some pictures on FB and your garden looks fabulous, it was worth all the work we put into it B)

Did you receive some of your missions?????

Thought I should do a little update on this mission. Should there be any changes to make, just write a post and I'll make the corrections. There may be some with all those ¨add reply¨ and I may have mixed the ¨arrived¨ and ¨received¨ :rolleyes:

TeamEccs21

The Fossillady

lorca.nl - Koos (dog)

lorca.nl - Anne

PNW_Native

CCWelch

FrogMaster (#2)

Getzie Family (#1)

nevadanick (#1)

lorca.nl - Bruno (dog)

lorca.nl - Koos (dog)

lorca.nl - Anne

PNW_Native

Intrepid Dyad

CCWelch

Laval K-9 (Claire)

Shadow's Friend is Down Under for a while so we will know about her mission only once she is back home :unsure:

I apologize if I wrote your name on the lists by mistake. It's probably the lack of chocolate that made me do it :laughing: I could read all the posts again but, I'm too lazy. I just looked at the post-it notes with everyone's mission I have on the wall and I came up with those lists :blink:

TeamEccs21 mission sent 3/26/14 post # 206

Though it still hasn't been reported as received :(

TeamEccs21

The Fossillady

lorca.nl - Koos (dog)

lorca.nl - Anne

PNW_Native

CCWelch

Getzie Family (#1)

nevadanick (#1)

lorca.nl - Bruno (dog)

lorca.nl - Koos (dog)

lorca.nl - Anne

PNW_Native

Intrepid Dyad

CCWelch

Sure they did not receive their missions:

FrogMaster (#2)

Laval K-9 (Claire)

Edited by Laval K-9

received mission 1 yesterday!

Waitinng on misison 2 ,

have confirmation both my mission arrived to destination!

That was fun looking forward to next missions!

Does that mean that YOU are volunteering to host the 'next mission' ... ??? ... :yikes:

When will it be ?? We want dates, times, requirements ..... :antenna:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Mission received from lorca.nl ... unopened (so far) ... :unsure:

cbd009e4-4562-4e5d-9654-f429fda691bd.jpg

Edited by nevadanick

received mission 1 yesterday!

Waitinng on misison 2 ,

have confirmation both my mission arrived to destination!

That was fun looking forward to next missions!

Does that mean that YOU are volunteering to host the 'next mission' ... ??? ... :yikes:

When will it be ?? We want dates, times, requirements ..... :antenna:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Mission received from lorca.nl ... unopened (so far) ... :unsure:

Yea What he said!!!

wooowwww....

today when i came home the doggie`s where barking and i did`t know why....

so i open the door and there was mail...

not one not two but three envelope`s....

so i pick them up let them see at the boys and they where YYEEAAAHHHHH.....

CAM00593.jpg

i look at the names and saw that there was one for Koos one for Bruno and jepp one for me:laughing

i give the envelop to Koos and he wolk outside go sit down and look at it....

MMAAAAMMMMMM open it for me PLEAZZZZZZZ....

so i open the envelop put it on the table and a there was a very lovely card....

we don`t really know what coin it is but it looks like a hypnose coin but very very beautyfull...

also a EGG so Koos whent crazy his very first EGG coin...

CAM00595.jpg

i have no idea but some how Koos is into eggzzzz so you did wonderfull give him a egg

Diane Mocha and Muggles THHHAAANKKKK you so so so MUCH :grin: :grin:

then i give Bruno his envelop and also i ahd to help for open it and bruno was like WAAUUUWWIIEEE....

a card with things so we can make eggs happy :anicute: :anicute:

a very cute little bunny and two pathtags....

CAM00602.jpg

but then Bruno started to look sad a little as he was watching the pathtags very good....

i ask him what`s wrong and he said mam... we have to hide the pathtag and i ask why...

he said well look on it and i was in shock....

on one is a Jeep and daddy is crazy of jeeps he drive one and is bilding one...

so i said to Bruno don`t worry we gonna hide it on your special place so daddy can`t take it from you it`s your very one jeep pathtag....

well well al the boyzzzzz hù....

anyway Tim and Marie lots of THANKKZZZZZZZ Bruno love everything :grin: :grin:

the last envelop was for me and i was a little emotinol cause the card that was in.....

i read the paper i really really love the card special the story what is by it....

i really love the coins to and that little golden sticker is getting a special place ....

CAM00608.jpg

Lenny what can i say you made a far away girl very happy with these special gift....

THANK YOU MUCH....

wooowwww....

CAM00593.jpg

i look at the names and saw that there was one for Koos one for Bruno and jepp one for me:laughing

so i open the envelop put it on the table and a there was a very lovely card....

we don`t really know what coin it is but it looks like a hypnose coin but very very beautyfull...

CAM00595.jpg

i have no idea but some how Koos is into eggzzzz so you did wonderfull give him a egg

then i give Bruno his envelop and also i ahd to help for open it and bruno was like WAAUUUWWIIEEE....

CAM00602.jpg

but then Bruno started to look sad a little as he was watching the pathtags very good....

i ask him what`s wrong and he said mam... we have to hide the pathtag and i ask why...

so i said to Bruno don`t worry we gonna hide it on your special place so daddy can`t take it from you it`s your very one jeep pathtag....

the last envelop was for me and i was a little emotinol cause the card that was in.....

i read the paper i really really love the card special the story what is by it....

i really love the coins to and that little golden sticker is getting a special place ....

CAM00608.jpg

Lenny what can i say you made a far away girl very happy with these special gift....

THANK YOU MUCH....

So glad the coins made it! Have a very Happy Easter! from diane, Mocha, and Muggles! :)

CAM00608.jpg

THANK YOU MUCH....

You are very welcome! You are a special special woman, I am very glad to have been selected to send you a package! :wub:

Email sent : 2 March 2014

Name Received : 9 March 2014

Mission Sent : 25 March 2014

Mission Arrived at Destination: 2 April 2014

Mission Received : 5 April 2014 from Montreal - OPENED

I couldn't wait until tomorrow!! Here is an imperfect picture of a WONDERFUL mission.

What a beautiful personal coin! And I am a lover of wooden nickels and pathtags. This is just perfect.

Thank you so very very much! I am gushing... but really, how wonderful

bd727cbe-5438-4535-b180-4346f5be014d.jpg?rnd=0.05797523

Email sent : 2 March 2014

Name Received : 9 March 2014

Mission Sent : 25 March 2014

Mission Arrived at Destination: 2 April 2014

Mission Received : 5 April 2014 from Montreal - OPENED

I couldn't wait until tomorrow!! Here is an imperfect picture of a WONDERFUL mission.

What a beautiful personal coin! And I am a lover of wooden nickels and pathtags. This is just perfect.

Thank you so very very much! I am gushing... but really, how wonderful

bd727cbe-5438-4535-b180-4346f5be014d.jpg?rnd=0.05797523

Very nice! Whats That first one on top?

wooowwww....

CAM00593.jpg

CAM00595.jpg

CAM00602.jpg

CAM00608.jpg

THANK YOU MUCH....

LOLing at Bruno's face he is like "There are no treats human! you said there would be treats! Where are my treats?"

Easter Sunday update....

The Fossillady

Intrepid Dyad

CCWelch

FrogMaster (#2)

Laval K-9 (Claire)

Easter+MIssion.jpg

I did it! I could resist the temptation and opened Intrepid Dyad's envelope only today! It has been sitting on my desk for nearly a month!

Thank you very much. I like the coin a lot. I like animal coins and I love tucans! This will always be a special coin for me.

Edited by Strombus

Awesome!!!

99b72fcf-3165-42f5-ac04-2680be8dc18e_zpse30c196e.jpg

That envelope sat at my entry all week. can't tell you how many times i almost broke down and ripped that thing open. Super busy today but i made sure to make time for this! Thanks Geocharmer you don't know how close i was to actually doing the bugs bunny yeti thing i alluded to in an earlier post!

Snowman_zps76ac56a1.jpg

Happy Easter from my two German Shepherd Bunnies !!!

SAM_4548.jpg

Wish they had a smile on but being alone to take the picture made it a bit hard just to have them stay with those ears :laughing:

A bunny mask we got with an Easter Mission package from Shadow's Friend. Family album day (scary) ... ???

021e1176-bb10-4b74-a460-4e4152f74347.jpgdaeee13c-c1eb-4721-83d2-35e3f1e64fd8.jpga640f36f-61eb-4eac-bef3-0a54b38665e9.jpg

YES ... we waited for Easter morning to open and appreciate both Easter Missions !!!

From Anne / lorca.nl

From Shadow's Friend

51ef997b-61a2-43ff-ac0d-f46b5f254ff7.jpg35ed027f-a891-4c51-bbbe-1c4fa12fbb14.jpg

AWESOME Missions !!! ... Thank you so much to both senders and to Claire for her generous time and effort to coordinate these missions. :D

---------------------------------

Email sent: 02/18/14

Name received: 03/10/14

Mission sent: 03/18/14

Mission arrived: 04/18/14

Mission received: 03/15/14

Happy Easter, everyone! So happy to know that the mission I sent arrived in time for Easter!

I was really very good and I waited until today to open my mission from Wyatt Earp. And it was just AWESOME!!

fb1aed71-d419-4967-bfd9-20a4a0809db1.jpg

e23cf685-41b5-4279-8b38-644222d38c50.jpg

Thank you, Wyatt (and Claire ;) Love the card, love the Easter coin, and love the doxie!!

Thanks again to Claire for hosting the mission. It has been so much fun!

Happy Easter from my two German Shepherd Bunnies !!!

SAM_4548.jpg

Wish they had a smile on but being alone to take the picture made it a bit hard just to have them stay with those ears :laughing:

A bunny mask we got with an Easter Mission package from Shadow's Friend. Family album day (scary) ... ???

021e1176-bb10-4b74-a460-4e4152f74347.jpgdaeee13c-c1eb-4721-83d2-35e3f1e64fd8.jpga640f36f-61eb-4eac-bef3-0a54b38665e9.jpg

All bunnies are adorable! Happy Easter!!!

Awesome!!!

99b72fcf-3165-42f5-ac04-2680be8dc18e_zpse30c196e.jpg

That envelope sat at my entry all week. can't tell you how many times i almost broke down and ripped that thing open. Super busy today but i made sure to make time for this! Thanks Geocharmer you don't know how close i was to actually doing the bugs bunny yeti thing i alluded to in an earlier post!

Snowman_zps76ac56a1.jpg

Glad you liked "George"!!! What willpower you had to wait to open the envelope!!!

Has any stray missions made there way to their destinations?

As of today...

The Fossillady

Intrepid Dyad

CCWelch

FrogMaster (#2)

Laval K-9 (Claire)

Thank you Claire for again hosting a great mission, can't wait till the next mission :rolleyes:

I'll be back in November only :P

Let's see ... April, November, June, July .... I think that's in the correct order ... :surprise:

Oh, wait ....

I see that TrinIzzyCar seems to be voluntold-ing instead ...

>>> Hmmmmm :blink:<<<

SOoooo .... Shannon .... what event will we be participating in ... ??? ... :o