Happy Easter mission

Laval K-9

Well Claire I see you were up very early in the morning handing the missions out, in fact you hadn't gone to sleep yet!!! Lots of coffee in the morning but be careful or you'll look like this

MORNINGCOFFEE.jpg

Yes, that's what I look like this morning but, not as green :laughing:

I didn't mind staying late since I always do :wacko:

Mission #1

Email sent: 3-2-14

Name received: 3-9-14

Mission sent:

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

Mission #2

Email sent: 3-2-14

Name received: 3-9-14

Mission sent:

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

Now to figure out what coin to send. I agree with Toojin. It would be nice if people had wish lists somewhere.....It's always fun to make a trade to get something they want....

Email sent: March 9, 2014

Name received: March 9, 2014

Mission sent:

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

Dear Easter Bunny,

If you happen to have an extra Nerd, Signal, Jeep or some other car or van, 11-11-11 Multi Even coin or a frog, please send that. :-) But anything will make me happy, so don't worry, if you have something else in mind.

Edited by Strombus

e-mail sent: 2/18/14

Name received: 3/10/14

Mission sent:

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

Looking for a nice coin and card to send across the big pond.

Small hint for the Easter Bunny:

I'm always on the hunt for dragon themed coins that I do not already have. I'm also a sucker for medieval, Viking and glitter coins. But I also like to be surprised, so I'm happy with almost every coin.

(Nearly) all my coins are activated, so it's easy to see which ones I already own through my profile.

Edited by Ogima

More tips for the Easter Bunny!!! I LOVE COINS!!! Oh, guess you wanted a bit more specific!!! My favorites are astronomy/astrology, new age, alien, Celtic, OWL, hedgehog, horse, dog, dragons,cars, motorcycles, colorful/glow.

The top on my wish list are Kealia's Well Rounded Cacher 81 Challenge Coin,

the Bell Witch Mystery and the Chthulu Mystery. I have hope...!!!

I enjoy surprises, too, and would be happy with any Coins I may receive for Missions!!!

Thanks for the idea Toojin and again to Claire for the Mission!!!

Edited by GeoCharmer81

Doggie Bruno

Email sent :24~02~2014

Name rece :10~03~2014

Mission sent :

Mission arrived :

Mission received :

Doggie Koos

Name received :10~03~2014

Mission sent :

Mission arrived :

Mission received :

Human Girl Anne

Name received :10~03~2014

Mission sent :

Mission arrived :

Mission received :

now up to make everything readdy :D :D :D

Dear Easter Bunny,

Whatever you hide for me I will name it George, and I will hug it and pet it and squeeze it, and pat it and pet it and rub it and caress it and... ok this may have gone a bit out of the PG rating.

in short. I'm good with anything. If you wish to get me something I don't have, all coins I own are activated.

Thanks Easter Bunny you're the best!

Dear Easter Bunny,

Whatever you hide for me I will name it George, and I will hug it and pet it and squeeze it, and pat it and pet it and rub it and caress it and... ok this may have gone a bit out of the PG rating.

in short. I'm good with anything. If you wish to get me something I don't have, all coins I own are activated.

Thanks Easter Bunny you're the best!

It's not you that I drew ... but I tried this approach yesterday to determine something. Both names have MANY coins listed, too many to match one at a time. Lists of hundreds of owned trackables. :o

This could turn into more of a 'project' than a 'mission' ... :blink: ... :lol:

time for my mid mission disclaimer..it's sort of a pain to try to find coins I don't have...I join the missions for the surprise of opening the envelope and seeing the card and "goodie" inside. trader coins ae certainly a great thing to receive too !

ILYK

ILYL

I am in for two missions:

Email sent : 08-03-2014

Name received :10-03-2014

Mission sent :

Mission arrived :

Mission received :

Email sent : 08-03-2014

Name received :10-03-2014

Mission sent :

Mission arrived :

Mission received :

I don't have any special wishes, i am in it for the joy of getting a card and coin. Just surprise me :-)

Dear Bunny,

This year i have been a good geocacher, i maintained all my caches, made it to events even a mega. I discovered huge coin collection...

Therfore i place myself on the "good" list :)

I wish for any Frog Related Coins :) , any "bare metal" coins are my favorites... but any non activated geocoin will make me happy... especially if it is a "personal" coin!!

I too have some nice "antiques" non activated coins for you!

Email sent: 2/17/14

Name received:3/10/14

Mission sent:3/12/14

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

Name received:3/10/14

Mission sent:3/12/14

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

After 30mins in the post office waiting for a irate costumer hollering to the poor clerk because she couldn't answer a question (Whom still processed my packages with a smile)I got my missions sent off!! Hope they have a swift safe journey! Now more waiting!! Pass the peeps please! :drama:

Email sent: 17.2.14

Name received: 10.3.14

Mission sent: 13.3.14

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

The young woman in the post office quite shocked me! At first she tried to charge me domestic postage for my parcel. I told her, no, it's international.

So she checked the address and asked: Canada. That's in Europe, right?

Ah, no. It's worldwide postage I'll have to pay.

That not enough, I had to ask for the green customs declaration. She had never even seen those and had to phone someone, who could tell her where to find those.

I filled in 'gift', as it is a gift.

Trouble is, in German 'Gift' means poison and the poor woman was utterly confused why I would sent poison to someone over in Canada, where-ever that might be.

I felt really lonely there in the post office, I must admid... <_<

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

The young woman in the post office quite shocked me! At first she tried to charge me domestic postage for my parcel. I told her, no, it's international.

That not enough, I had to ask for the green customs declaration. She had never even seen those and had to phone someone, who could tell her where to find those.

Trouble is, in German 'Gift' means poison and the poor woman was utterly confused why I would sent poison to someone over in Canada, where-ever that might be.

:blink: ~ :wacko: ~ :lol:

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

Almost as sad as the traditional postal story from here in the USA ...

The distraught family had not received the ashes of a relative being sent to them for final burial.

Upon checking, it seems the Funeral Director had used the US Postal Service for shipping.

The family went to their local Postal station and inquired. The Postmaster at the station was quick

to inform them that if the ashes had been mailed, then they must be somewhere ... and made no

further recommendations.

-----------------

BTW Carola, would you mind confirming whether it was .. or was not ... my address that the poisonous 'gift' was shipped to ... ?? ... :lol:

BTW Carola, would you mind confirming whether it was .. or was not ... my address that the poisonous 'gift' was shipped to ... ?? ... :lol:

No need to worry, it is heading to Canada :o

Indeed. Canada.

But I can tell you, the main colour of that poisonous gift is lavender. Or purple? Perhaps lilac? Hmmmmm...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wow! Some of you guys are really quick! Easter is still over a month away. I'm still thinking about which coin to send.

People receiving their mission early can wait until Easter to open it :)

Who has the will power to do it? I might if some do :lol:

Oh, no!

I'm hoping for a early arrival, as I'm planning a roadtrip for easter.

Also keep in mind, as inept as our postal service is, it is also really, REALLY slow. So three weeks over the Atlantic is sadly quite common.

I once had a coin from Scotland take 4 weeks to Germany, I always asumed the postman went by feet and hiked the distance with a trip on a rowing boat across the English Channel. There is no other explanation for the delay....

Wow! Some of you guys are really quick! Easter is still over a month away. I'm still thinking about which coin to send.

People receiving their mission early can wait until Easter to open it :)

Who has the will power to do it? I might if some do :lol:

Oh, no!

I'm hoping for a early arrival, as I'm planning a roadtrip for easter.

Also keep in mind, as inept as our postal service is, it is also really, REALLY slow. So three weeks over the Atlantic is sadly quite common.

I once had a coin from Scotland take 4 weeks to Germany, I always asumed the postman went by feet and hiked the distance with a trip on a rowing boat across the English Channel. There is no other explanation for the delay....

OK then, let's all open our cards when we'll receive them but don't forget to post pictures :D

I'm glad to report that Jake got his package today so that makes him FTR :P I din't tell him yet. I'll let him open it during the week-end and I'll post a picture :cute:

Geodog Wyatt Earp's mission

Mission sent: 3/11/14

Mission arrived:

Mission received:

Geodog Jake's mission

Mission sent: 3/11/14

Mission arrived:

Mission received: 3/14/14 :) Thanks Getzie family! :)