Wherigo.com's disk is full

jonny65

The attachment didn't post to the forum properly. I'll try.

This is a hoot! Oh, this is too funny! Yes, I'll send an email to a few people within Groundspeak. Yes, I'll call someone if it is not resolved by the end of my work day on Monday.

It would be funny if I said this was a plot by the Wherigo Foundation to encourage everyone to post their cartridges there. It's not, but it's a good enough reason to start.

post-633150-016519800 1392596212_thumb.jpg

I received an email an hour and a half after I posted to this forum. I had already turned my computer off for the night by then. The email said the issue had been resolved.

I took time this morning to test this by uploading a cartridge and setting the cartridge's poster. I also visited the online compile service page (cartridge/compile.aspx) and did the on-the-fly compile. All test cases passed.

Can you please try to reproduce your problem, jonny65? If you can, please post step-by-step instructions, starting at which page you were visiting (which I'm assuming was the online compile service page).

---

Moderator's note: This thread will remain pinned to the forum until all reported issues have been addressed.