Coordinates now changed

StagsRoar

This waymark: http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WM6HM_Servicemens_Memorial

was placed at Khandahar, Afghanistan at the Canadian Military base. It coridantes and map placement were accurate and has been for some time - for whatever reason now it is showing on the map as being in Bermuda. Why is this and could it please be corrected back to its original position??

Also Inukshuks has a waymkr submitted that appears to be "stuck" in the group vote section and I can't find it to remove it. The submitter is wondering where his waymark is.

was placed at Khandahar, Afghanistan at the Canadian Military base. It coridantes and map placement were accurate and has been for some time - for whatever reason now it is showing on the map as being in Bermuda. Why is this and could it please be corrected back to its original position??

Also Inukshuks has a waymkr submitted that appears to be "stuck" in the group vote section and I can't find it to remove it. The submitter is wondering where his waymark is.

You as the group leader can fix both of these. It looks like when an edit was done to the one in Afghanistan that the East coordinate got changed to West, just change it from W to E and resave and it will be where it belongs.

For the one stuck in group vote, just visit your Inukshuks group page and it will get freed up automatically.

Edited by BruceS

You as the group leader can fix both of these. It looks like when an edit was done to the one in Afghanistan that the East coordinate got changed to West, just change it from W to E and resave and it will be where it belongs.

For the one stuck in group vote, just visit your Inukshuks group page and it will get freed up automatically.

Cheers Bruce - got the Servicemans thing sorted - I don't know why the coordinates were changed.

Regarding the Inukshuks stuck in the vote _ went to the groups page and i still can't see them. They are two Waymarks submitted by Benchmark blaster and i seem to recall them being sent to group vote becuase i had questions about them.

Cheers Bruce - got the Servicemans thing sorted - I don't know why the coordinates were changed.

Regarding the Inukshuks stuck in the vote _ went to the groups page and i still can't see them. They are two Waymarks submitted by Benchmark blaster and i seem to recall them being sent to group vote becuase i had questions about them.

Oh ok - I think i got the Inukshuks in question - found them in my recent activity section. i'll tell blaster that the group voted against them.