Can this be done

acachebox

I have several dozen TB that I have grabbed, moved and now follow. When I get notice that one of them has been moved again i like to look back and see when and where i had placed it. My current method is to scroll back through it's history till I see my name. I just went back through 63 pages of visits. That seamed a bit much.

My question is, and would others find this useful, can the software be modified so one could quickly search for one own history with a given TB?

Would you find this useful?

Go to the drop down menus near the top of the page. Select "trackables" and it shows every time you logged a trackable. You can also sort by log type, that is dropped off, discovered, etc. You hit "visit log" and it takes you to the log for that trackable, which includes anything you wrote, the date, and the cache it was taken from/dropped in.

I go to the map page, where all the logs are shown in one place instead of page-by-page, and then I use my browser's Find function to search for my name. There are a few ways the TB pages could be more convenient in this regard, but I don't actually think my technique is that much of a burden.

Go to the drop down menus near the top of the page. Select "trackables" and it shows every time you logged a trackable. You can also sort by log type, that is dropped off, discovered, etc. You hit "visit log" and it takes you to the log for that trackable, which includes anything you wrote, the date, and the cache it was taken from/dropped in.

I can't speak for the OP, but when I'm looking for my old logs, it's mainly to see what happened to the TB after I dropped it. Your approach doesn't help me get to that. But I've always thought that it would be great if when I'm viewing an individual log entry -- either cache or TB -- there would be a button that took me to that place in the full log so I could see other logs around that time. That would make your approach perfect.

You are correct with this information and I will use it in the future rather than scroll through 63 pages of visits. However I still think it would be a significant improvement if a link could be added to the notification a cacher gets when a TB he has handled moves. Hope others agree and press the issue.