Horse Themed Geocoins

Gdyup

Hello,

I am currently collecting horse themed geocoins and keep thinking that here must be more out there that I am missing. I'm hoping some of you can help me fill in the blanks on what coins I should be looking for. I do know about the Rosa Ponyhof coins. I just have not been able to find one so far. Here is a list of what I have collected so far:

GCC Lucky Horseshoe

Pony Express Sesquincentennial

Mustang Joni Rides Again!

Geocaching The Pony Express Trail-California

Geocaching The Pony Express Trail-Nebraska

Geocaching The Pony Express Trail-Colorado

Geocaching The Pony Express Trail-Utah

Geocaching The Pony Express Trail-Wyoming

Geocaching The Pony Express Trail-Missouri

Geocaching The Pony Express Trail-Kansas

Geocaching The Pony Express Trail-Nevada

Indian War Pony

3D Stetson Cowboy Hat

Troy

Carousel Horse-White

Carousel Horse-Copper

Carousel Horse-Black

Carousel Horse-Glow

Run For The Roses

Tsunrisebey Geotag

Cache Critters Horse

Horses Around The World-Quarter Horse

Horses Around The World-Morgan

Horses Around The World-Arabian

Dala Horse

Chincoteague Pony

Li'l Dreamer

The Golden Age of the Heavy Horse

American Mustang running Free from Cache to Cache

Kladrubys' Horse

Year of The Horse 2014

Native Pegasus-Freedom for All

Thanks for your help!

Ann

Hello,

I am currently collecting horse themed geocoins and keep thinking that here must be more out there that I am missing. I'm hoping some of you can help me fill in the blanks on what coins I should be looking for. I do know about the Rosa Ponyhof coins. I just have not been able to find one so far. Here is a list of what I have collected so far:

Thanks for your help!

Ann

Here is a German website where there are 30 Rosa Ponyhof geocoins for sale or for trade.

Unfortunately (for you, if you don't read German that is) it still is in German only. If you don't understand how to use it I can help you if you like.

Hello,

Thanks for your help!

Ann

Here is a German website where there are 30 Rosa Ponyhof geocoins for sale or for trade.

Unfortunately (for you, if you don't read German that is) it still is in German only. If you don't understand how to use it I can help you if you like.

Oh wow!! I am going to see if I can figure out this site :anicute:

Hello,

Thanks for your help!

Ann

Here's another Euro site ... horse coin link

Hello,

Thanks for your help!

Ann

Here's another Euro site ... horse coin link

Thanks for the link, I just received the Kladrubys Horse coin this week! That site was also available in English!

There are 8 versions of the carousel horse geocoin (as listed by the guy that produced them):

Version A - SATIN GOLD, WHITE HORSE, Blue Saddle

Version B - SATIN SILVER, BLACK HORSE

Version C - BLACK NICKEL, GLOW HORSE

Version D - SATIN GOLD, WHITE HORSE, Red Saddle

Version E - POLISHED COPPER, BROWN HORSE

Version F - POLISHED GOLD, WHITE HORSE

Version G - POLISHED SILVER, BLACK HORSE

Version H - POLISHED GOLD/BLACK NICKEL TWO TONE, RAINBOW GLITTER HORSE (ARTIST EDITION)

This photo has 7 of them:

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/StarrFireMyst1/2013-04-12160636_zps4f527853.jpg

There are 8 versions of the carousel horse geocoin (as listed by the guy that produced them):

Version H - POLISHED GOLD/BLACK NICKEL TWO TONE, RAINBOW GLITTER HORSE (ARTIST EDITION)

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/StarrFireMyst1/2013-04-12160636_zps4f527853.jpg

Thanks for posting this list & the photo!! I was uncertain of exactly what I am missing in my collection. Now I know Versions D, F & H

Thanks for posting this list & the photo!! I was uncertain of exactly what I am missing in my collection. Now I know Versions D, F & H

In case anyone is wondering, I really can count :-)

I do have both Black Versions. I inadvertently left him off my list above.

Haha that's my photo! :)

Wait....I'm confused. My picture has 8 (not 7) horses. And you said there are 8 versions. Am I missing a version?

Wait....I'm confused. My picture has 8 (not 7) horses. And you said there are 8 versions. Am I missing a version?

You will be, once I can get my hands on that version A of yours... :P

Sorry, I jsut can't count! I'm sure you have all of them. Unlike me... :)

Now I am confused about which version of white Carousel I do have. I assumed this one was the bottom middle in the group photo. Now I'm not so sure. Can anyone tell me exactly which version this one is?

http://imgcdn.geocaching.com/track/large/cdcb9955-a9bb-4ae4-a0c4-c7a84db01585.jpg[/img]

Edited by Gdyup

Now I am confused about which version of white Carousel I do have. I assumed this one was the bottom middle in the group photo. Now I'm not so sure. Can anyone tell me exactly which version this one is?

cdcb9955-a9bb-4ae4-a0c4-c7a84db01585.jpg?rnd=0.3008806

My link

There are 8 versions of the carousel horse geocoin (as listed by the guy that produced them):Version A - SATIN GOLD, WHITE HORSE, Blue SaddleVersion B - SATIN SILVER, BLACK HORSEVersion C - BLACK NICKEL, GLOW HORSEVersion D - SATIN GOLD, WHITE HORSE, Red SaddleVersion E - POLISHED COPPER, BROWN HORSEVersion F - POLISHED GOLD, WHITE HORSEVersion G - POLISHED SILVER, BLACK HORSEVersion H - POLISHED GOLD/BLACK NICKEL TWO TONE, RAINBOW GLITTER HORSE (ARTIST EDITION)This photo has 7 of them:http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/StarrFireMyst1/2013-04-12160636_zps4f527853.jpg
Haha that's my photo! :)Wait....I'm confused. My picture has 8 (not 7) horses. And you said there are 8 versions. Am I missing a version?
You will be, once I can get my hands on that version A of yours... :PSorry, I jsut can't count! I'm sure you have all of them. Unlike me... :)

:laughing: You will have them all one day! :antenna:

There are 8 versions of the carousel horse geocoin (as listed by the guy that produced them):Version A - SATIN GOLD, WHITE HORSE, Blue SaddleVersion B - SATIN SILVER, BLACK HORSEVersion C - BLACK NICKEL, GLOW HORSEVersion D - SATIN GOLD, WHITE HORSE, Red SaddleVersion E - POLISHED COPPER, BROWN HORSEVersion F - POLISHED GOLD, WHITE HORSEVersion G - POLISHED SILVER, BLACK HORSEVersion H - POLISHED GOLD/BLACK NICKEL TWO TONE, RAINBOW GLITTER HORSE (ARTIST EDITION)This photo has 7 of them:http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/StarrFireMyst1/2013-04-12160636_zps4f527853.jpg
Haha that's my photo! :)Wait....I'm confused. My picture has 8 (not 7) horses. And you said there are 8 versions. Am I missing a version?
You will be, once I can get my hands on that version A of yours... :PSorry, I jsut can't count! I'm sure you have all of them. Unlike me... :)
Now I am confused about which version of white Carousel I do have. I assumed this one was the bottom middle in the group photo. Now I'm not so sure. Can anyone tell me exactly which version this one is?http://imgcdn.geocaching.com/track/large/cdcb9955-a9bb-4ae4-a0c4-c7a84db01585.jpg[/img]

You have the bottom right coin in the picture. "Version F - POLISHED GOLD, WHITE HORSE"

The bottom middle version is Version A - SATIN GOLD, WHITE HORSE, Blue Saddle. This saddle has GLITTER :)

:laughing: You will have them all one day! :antenna:

Now I am confused about which version of white Carousel I do have. I assumed this one was the bottom middle in the group photo. Now I'm not so sure. Can anyone tell me exactly which version this one is?http://imgcdn.geocaching.com/track/large/cdcb9955-a9bb-4ae4-a0c4-c7a84db01585.jpg[/img]

You have the bottom right coin in the picture. "Version F - POLISHED GOLD, WHITE HORSE"

The bottom middle version is Version A - SATIN GOLD, WHITE HORSE, Blue Saddle. This saddle has GLITTER :)

Thank you! It is nice to know exactly which I have. Now to find the three I am missing.....a girl can dream :)