Help with solving a puzzle

Bar Sinister

Hello

I hope you don't mind me posting here but we are in the UK and trying hard to solve a puzzle cache. We think the writing on the page is Arabic / Egyptian but can not solve it despite hours and hours of trying. Would anyone be able to help please with the language on the page or able to translate any of the words.

[cache link removed by moderator]

Many thanks for your time

Viv

Edited by Keystone

Hello

I hope you don't mind me posting here but we are in the UK and trying hard to solve a puzzle cache. We think the writing on the page is Arabic / Egyptian but can not solve it despite hours and hours of trying. Would anyone be able to help please with the language on the page or able to translate any of the words.

[cache link removed by moderator]

Many thanks for your time

Viv

What did the cache owner say when you asked him for help with his brand new puzzle cache?

Edited by Keystone

That's true, but again, that does not show much initiative....

but posting on the forums is showing initiative???? :blink:

it's pretty bold to want this much help for a FTF.

Posting the actual GC code of a puzzle cache on a public forum is not kosher. Especially when you've not asked for a hint, but the solution.

TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT

http://www.geocaching.com/about/termsofuse.aspx

D. Restrictions. Permission to use our services is subject to the following restrictions. Whether these restrictions have been violated shall be determined in our sole discretion. You agree not to:

xxiii. Publish on our websites the solutions, hints, spoilers, or any hidden coordinates for any geocache without consent from the geocache owner.

B.

Actually I asked for help to identify the language or any words, I do not know that this contains the solution. I did not realize this was against any guidelines and believed it to be using my initiative rather than just running back to the cache owner.....

Mods please delete my post as it seems to be cause some people so much offense....