GPS

O-Froggie

I have recently found that I have exactly the same problem as you have described with my Garmin etrex 20 and it is driving me nuts!! I have downloaded the plug-ins numerous times even though the site says I have up to date versions. I cannot remember making any changes it has just stopped working having previously worked very well.

I have since done a bit more searching on this forum and found the following post. 'I guess you are using Internet Explorer 11? In your browser, go to "Tools" then select "Compatibility View Settings". Add Geocaching.com to the list of websites. That should fix the problem' I did not know what Internet Explorer I was using but tried this anyway and the problem has been solved. Give it a go and see if it works.

I have since done a bit more searching on this forum and found the following post. 'I guess you are using Internet Explorer 11? In your browser, go to "Tools" then select "Compatibility View Settings". Add Geocaching.com to the list of websites. That should fix the problem' I did not know what Internet Explorer I was using but tried this anyway and the problem has been solved. Give it a go and see if it works.

We were having the same problem with downloading individual caches (both to the Oregon 550t and our Nuvi. We followed these instructions and are back in business! Thanks for the suggestion, like you not sure which version if IE we are using, but this has solved our problem too! Thanks! :rolleyes: