5/5 Letterbox Hybrids

Traditional Bill

I recently constructed a D5/T5 Letterbox hybrid and was trying to find a way to see how many of them exist in the world. Of course I tried using a PQ but there's limited search features with that option. I attempted to search on project gc but I can't seem to figure it out. I'd like to have this information before I put my cache description together. Does anybody know how to find this information?

I recently constructed a D5/T5 Letterbox hybrid and was trying to find a way to see how many of them exist in the world. Of course I tried using a PQ but there's limited search features with that option. I attempted to search on project gc but I can't seem to figure it out. I'd like to have this information before I put my cache description together. Does anybody know how to find this information?

Project-gc will only search (probably) within specific countries.

This search shows that there are currently 7 5/5 Letterbox hybrids in the US, with two additionally archived - http://project-gc.com/Maps/mapcompare/?profile_name=Blue+Square+Thing&country=United+States&nonefound=on&type%5B%5D=Letterbox+Hybrid&difficulty%5B%5D=5.0&terrain%5B%5D=5.0&showdisabled=on&showarchived=on&submit=Filter

There are 3 in the UK, 13 in Germany (2 of which are archived and one disabled), 2 in Canada (1 archived) etc... So there are certainly some out there but, unless there are loads somewhere odd, not that many.

Project-gc will only search (probably) within specific countries.

This search shows that there are currently 7 5/5 Letterbox hybrids in the US, with two additionally archived - http://project-gc.com/Maps/mapcompare/?profile_name=Blue+Square+Thing&country=United+States&nonefound=on&type%5B%5D=Letterbox+Hybrid&difficulty%5B%5D=5.0&terrain%5B%5D=5.0&showdisabled=on&showarchived=on&submit=Filter

There are 3 in the UK, 13 in Germany (2 of which are archived and one disabled), 2 in Canada (1 archived) etc... So there are certainly some out there but, unless there are loads somewhere odd, not that many.

I wanted to avoid having to search each individual country, but I suppose it's not possible. Thank you for the info though!

I assumed there wasn't very many. I just thought it would be cool to add that information to the cache page in the form of "there are X number of 5/5 letterboxes in the world.... This is one of the few".

In any case, I suppose I'll use project gc to search areas individually until I have a rough estimate. Thanks again for the info.