looking for Geocaching Instructor

scudomatic

I am new to this forum, so please redirect me if needed. I have a group of adult educators that want to learn geocaching in a outdoor, park environment at the end of the month. I am looking for someone that would be able to create a geocaching experience for them to learn how to cache and to be able to do some "live" practice. Please feel free to respond or call me at 920-288-3252 (Lori). Thanks

It would be helpful if you indicated where you are located. Also, you may have better luck in the Regional forums for your area, as it sounds like you're looking for someone local. You might also try searching on Facebook for local geocaching groups, in my experience those tend to be the most active and experienced cachers in an area.

Another alternative might be to check out the cache listing pages for some of your local caches. You should be able to identify some of the more prolific and active hiders in your area. You can contact them via their profiles on the website.....I'm sure some of them would be happy to help.