Brookfield Exchange Cache

Ranger Boy

This forum is a place for people who want to find or place a cache in a place named "Brookfield" to pair up and exchange information. So far the exchange has two caches, GC48EKJ and GC4Y12Q. If you would like to find one of these and need to find a partner you can make a request here.

Also if you would like to hide a cache in a Brookfield near you please contact me or post here and we can work together to get your Brookfield hide in the exchange program.

This forum is only to help people team up with other cachers, you should not post any location information here. Thank you.

GC48EKJ and GC4Y12Q. Anybody in Connecticut ready to work on this together just let me know by contacting me directly. I have heard of this type of cache before, but do have a question about it. Do both caches get logged by each person or only the cache you physically find?

Edited by CNA'Stein

I am in Connecticut and have the coordinates for the Wisconsin cache.

Is there anyone from Wisconsin who would like to team-up to complete this rare type of Geocache?

All of the WI cachers with posts on this page have subsequently partnered up with a CT cacher and logged a find on the WI cache.

Hopefully I will have similar good luck. :-)

Is there anyone from Wisconsin who would like to team-up to complete this rare type of Geocache?

All of the WI cachers with posts on this page have subsequently partnered up with a CT cacher and logged a find on the WI cache.

Thank you kindly for your offer, cachinsMYtherapy. I have partnered with CaseysPeeps so I am all set. However, there are other Connecticut cachers seeking Wisconsin partners so be sure to visit the Wisconsin cache's page and seek out those "Write notes" requests.